ManUtiavN:

I open MDL and get 40 notifications from Cult of The Cutie Pie. Anuska's post about how young JHI looks will make my day. 

Haha.. it's so funny too xD 

But yeah he really looks young for him age. 

ManUtiavN:

I open MDL and get 40 notifications from Cult of The Cutie Pie. Anuska's post about how young JHI looks will make my day. 

We do have allot of fun here  ;)

Shiro :

We do have allot of fun here  ;)

ikr, maybe I'm going to log in on the weekend so as not to miss these discussions. Maybe.

Hello beloved Cult members, as many of you know we are writing fan-guide to JHI, there are already 6 correction there are now 7 of us and we have started dividing tasks. If you have seen or are interested in watching anything from the following list (or just really want to join us anyway) please contact me ASAP by DM  for a link to join in. ( btw, you will also have to accept me as the all mighty queen of this project) You are also welcome if you love checking spelling, grammer and making sure we have correct links etc. 

Drama: Night Light, 2016 (Support role) 

Movies: 

Heung-boo: The Revolution, 2018

Support 

The age of blood, 2017 

Main 

The King’s Case Note 

Heuk Woon, 2017

Support 

Salut D'Amour, 2015 

variety shows: 

Funding Together, 2019

Begin again, 2019 

Happy together 

I Live Alone

I put this of public feeds but wanted to make sure the cult got it too 

I'm been super busy with work so I haven't been very active on MDL lately. I'm glad to see that everyone is having a good time discussing and planning on writing a fan guide! I actually started one, but was not able to finish (and probably still won't haha oops). If you want what I have as a reference/starting material, I'm happy to share :)

kshme:

I'm been super busy with work so I haven't been very active on MDL lately. I'm glad to see that everyone is having a good time discussing and planning on writing a fan guide! I actually started one, but was not able to finish (and probably still won't haha oops). If you want what I have as a reference/starting material, I'm happy to share :)

Great to see you here, have you seen the banner Hazel made? Maybe you can ad it to the other ones. I sent you a DM about the fanguide too. 

Shiro :

Great to see you here, have you seen the banner Hazel made? Maybe you can ad it to the other ones. I sent you a DM about the fanguide too. 

I have not seen the banner! I will scour the forum and add it to my profile :)

Soooo I may be having a little bit to much fun researching and taking screenshots (I just learned how to do that on my computer) for the JHI fanguide... 

Shiro :

Soooo I may be having a little bit to much fun researching and taking screenshots (I just learned how to do that on my computer) for the JHI fanguide... 

When we love we don't count. 🙂🙂

My laptop is full of JHI gifs, my brain is full of fluff... I just wanted to tell you guys that the work of love making the JHI guide is soon coming to an end (ok we have some more to do) and my oh my is it pretty....  

Shiro :

My laptop is full of JHI gifs, my brain is full of fluff... I just wanted to tell you guys that the work of love making the JHI guide is soon coming to an end (ok we have some more to do) and my oh my is it pretty....  

Oh you're writing a guide?

Teaa:

Oh you're writing a guide?

7 people from this cult are writing it together 

Shiro :

7 people from this cult are writing it together 

Oh nice. 

Shiro :

Hae In looks so cute <3 He always brings smile to my face :)