Hi Saphire :D 

Now that I see your 1st post I realize I never did that, I just started commenting without answering the initial questions, oops, I'll officially sign up later.

About your answers, your first and favorite drama of JHI is one I haven't seen yet but I have huge hopes for it, since it stars him and also my actress. I'm saving it for now. Also I'm eagerly waiting for DP S2, but Connect, let's just say I'm not in a hurry haha.

And about your second post, I just watched My Name this month, and Ahn Bo Hyun stole my heart, he is now in my top 3 of favorite actors. So I fully support that he and JHI work together!! And then Nana was on my own wishlist, so lets hope we get to see them work together in the future.

Seeing you mention an Enemies To Lovers trope made me wish we get a lighthearted romantic comedy from him with that trope.  Since he seems to go for challenging roles, who knows when we will get that haha, but we might as well hope.

Cheers!

u_oui:
And about your second post, I just watched My Name this month, and Ahn Bo Hyun stole my heart, he is now in my top 3 of favorite actors. So I fully support that he and JHI work together!! And then Nana was on my own wishlist, so lets hope we get to see them work together in the future.

I also fall for Bohyun quite a time, so yes, let's put our hope in it!! 

u_oui:
Seeing you mention an Enemies To Lovers trope made me wish we get a lighthearted romantic comedy from him with that trope.  Since he seems to go for challenging roles, who knows when we will get that haha, but we might as well hope.

I've already seen his different roles, and every time I wnat to see what's going to be next!! it's so exciting, when you don't know what Haein will chose, seeing variety that already in his filmography (∩^o^)⊃━☆

u_oui:
Cheers!

thanks!!

I want to make some new badges/banners, so I'm trying out a few things. Please let me know what you guys think of these? Which style would you prefer? 

The Rectangle Badges

A
B

C
D

E
F
G
H

I
J
K
L

Elongated Hexagon Badges

M
N
O
Q
R

Hexagon badge

Rien:
I want to make some new badges/banners, so I'm trying out a few things. Please let me know what you guys think of these? Which style would you prefer? 

in rectangles I like the most A (the second and th ethird, maybe, because the photo on the back), C (second, third), D, E, G, H, I/J and K

in elongated, I guess, in the N and Q pics I like the fonts more. O and R are also nice

but I need to say all of the badgets are cool!

i really like I, the first one

These are all so good. I’d gladly use any of these badges as is, but if I had to choose, my favorites are A3, C3, G, H2, I (both), K, and R.  I really like the rectangle size out of the three shapes.
And in general, I prefer blue/purple combinations over orange/brown, so most of my picks reflect that.