Shiro:

I am waiting to binge it 

good choice but i couldn't withstand the spoilers it was like i knew half the show from social media alone 

Suckerforhappyendings:

good choice but i couldn't withstand the spoilers it was like i knew half the show from social media alone 

Yep it is really hard to avoid them, harder than usual 

I just started it, I've watched 2 episodes, it seems promising ;) Hae In really looks good in there <3

Props to you Shiro! I don't have the patience to wait I would rather suffer waiting the next episodes every week xD I'm also very bad at binge-watching! I can not watch a one single drama for 3 days straight 

Benizakura:

I just started it, I've watched 2 episodes, it seems promising ;) Hae In really looks good in there <3

Props to you Shiro! I don't have the patience to wait I would rather suffer waiting the next episodes every week xD I'm also very bad at binge-watching! I can not watch a one single drama for 3 days straight 

Sorry I missed this, I just started and dammm I keep getting distracted by that face... and making gifs for some reason.... https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shirioink/feeds/r1V6Pi5

Believe me, we all feel you :'D I mean how can you not be distracted by that face!! I think he's looking extra fine in this drama lol 

Also do you use gifmaker website or some other to make GIFs?

I use https://ezgif.com/maker these days ;) and mmhhh.... there will be more gifs to come... 

Okay, thanks! Maybe I will try that one too^^

Bring on the gifs \(★ω★)/

What was your first Hae-In Drama?
Snowdrop!

How many Hae-In Dramas have you watched?
I haven't watched a lot so I'm planning to watch more.
Drama - Snowdrop, Goblin, While You Were Sleeping - 3
Movie - Salut D'Amour - 1
TV Show - Quiz Alarm - 1
A total of 5. I really need to watch more

What is your favorite Hae-In Drama?
Snowdrop!

What Hae-In Drama are you most excited to see next?
Connect and DP S2

What is one fun fact about yourself?
I started watching dramas in early 2021.

Why did you decide to join the cult?
I decided to join the cult because of Hae-in. I love him.

kshme:

As a way to introduce yourself to other members, I've come up with a cute questionnaire. If you are a newb cult baby, but you still want to participate, you can skip the first 3 questions :)

I'll post a blank version for everyone to copy and paste first, and then I'll start with my own introduction. 

1. Goblin

2. 4 

3. Something In The Rain 

4. I am planning to watch Prison Playbook and DP

5. Got two pets a beagle and a shihtzu [well I can't think of other facts]

6. I love Jung Hae In, so I think as a fangirl this is the best place for me to share my love and to discuss          about him. 

Hilary:

Snowdrop!

I haven't watched a lot so I'm planning to watch more.
Drama - Snowdrop, Goblin, While You Were Sleeping - 3
Movie - Salut D'Amour - 1
TV Show - Quiz Alarm - 1
A total of 5. I really need to watch more

Snowdrop!

Connect and DP S2

I started watching dramas in early 2021.

I decided to join the cult because of Hae-in. I love him.

Oh you have so much fun ahead of you, fun to see this place growing ;) welcom 

STARSHADOW:

1. Goblin

2. 4 

3. Something In The Rain 

4. I am planning to watch Prison Playbook and DP

5. Got two pets a beagle and a shihtzu [well I can't think of other facts]

6. I love Jung Hae In, so I think as a fangirl this is the best place for me to share my love and to discuss          about him. 

Great choices, I am almost jealous of you who get to watch them for the first time, nice to see more people making their way here ;) Welcome  

Shiro:

Great choices, I am almost jealous of you who get to watch them for the first time, nice to see more people making their way here ;) Welcome  

Thank you, I followed you steps here @shiro I mean I got to know this place through your profile. 

STARSHADOW:

Thank you, I followed you steps here @shiro I mean I got to know this place through your profile. 

I am not supersized....  here is one of his latest Instagram updates... I love how even his shadow looks good... ... 

Glad to see new ppl here ^__^

So well, this is my first post here, I dunno what to say

So have a Jung Hae In and a good day :D