Is Hazel’s gif banner also not showing/working for the rest?

Rien:

Is Hazel’s gif banner also not showing/working for the rest?

they are not working for me either 

some rectangle badges 

Hazels banner still works in the fan guide for those who still want to use it : 

Rien great work as always ;) 

Look JHI admitting he us not so good at golfing not hus best styling if you ask me but he is sweet as always https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iz6aU6ob09f-xRwdH1AtMmtVQxrHZ87_/view?usp=drivesdk

Who wants to talk about how good JHI  looks wearing a black suit and cleaning gloves? https://youtu.be/URZGhnHelng

Our boy just won another award! Congratulations! 

This is so cute https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd1CF26aMAIZve7?format=jpg&name=medium

5  quick questions just because I felt like it among us Jung Hae In fans. 

1. Who is your favourite JHI Paring? (it is ok to pick several, and not bound to gender) 

2. Name 3 actors and actresses you would like to  see in a drama with JHI 

3. Name 3 tropes you wish to see in a drama staring JHI

4. What heir cut do you think suits JHI best (add picture) 

5. What do you want to share with us today 

Shiro:

5  quick questions just because I felt like it among us Jung Hae In fans. 

1. Who is your favourite JHI Paring? (it is ok to pick several, and not bound to gender) 

{CLICK ON NAMES AND SHOWS, IT WOULD TAKE YOU TO THEIR PROFILES/PAGES}

1. Son Ye Jin (they have best chemistry than i ever imagine) but she married irl so my 2nd fav is Kim Jisoo (their love is stand out in everyone's eyes!)

Actresses: Jung Eugene (they been acted together but never as main leads like couple), Kim Go Eun (he been acted with her in movie but i want to see them in drama), as we know who is cutest actor and that is Jung Hae In but who is cutest actress? that would be Park Bo Young (they would be make as top number 1 cutest couple)

Actors: Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Seung Ho (both of them have best smiles can melt our hearts so if Kim Soo Hyun or Yoo Seung Ho act with Jung Hae In then we would gone dead lol), Lee Min Ho (he is number one top actor so it would be so sick if they can act together!)

3. i don't understand the word trope so I'm guessing what character or themes so i want him to play as a psychopath in thriller drama (it would be interesting to see him play in heavy dark character), or serial killer in crime drama (would like to see him play as double character), or action supernatural hero (would be cool to see him to have such power to save people)

4.  While You Were Sleeping (love that haircut!!!)

5. EVERYONE GET READY FOR DECEMBER 11TH!!! HIS NEW DRAMA CALLED CONNECT IS COMING OUT IN 4 WEEKS <3

5  quick questions

Son Ye Jin

Friends Or Enemies Turned Lovers, Famous Star Meets Normal Person, Shower Scene!

4. What hair cut do you think suits JHI best (add picture)?

5. What do you want to share with us today?

Thank you  for answering: here are my answers also I love the gifs above ❤️

?5  quick questions just because I felt like it among Jung Hae In fans, but you can use it for an actor or actress of your choice! ?
Op:https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shirioink/feeds/xbkp2Tl

Looney, Lee Kyu Hyung, prison playbook and Lee Jung In, 

Han Ji Min One Spring Night.

I want another One Spring Night creators collab with Han Ji Min, Hae-yeon Gil and
Joo Min-kyung.
+ a collab with
3 different collabs with Go Kyung Pyo (yes I know it is coming soon, but I want more, I want a romance or bromance betweent he two), Ahn Nae Sang and Seo Kang Joon.
Childhood Trauma Connection
May or may not be a serial killer
Meet again
4. What hair cut do you think suits JHI best (add picture)

5  quick questions by Shiro

* JHI + his cellmates and guard in Prison Playbook (Unforgettable found family, I love them).

*JHI + Son Ye Jin in SitR (Some of their scenes had me blushing, they really conveyed to me how much they wanted each other, even if the last bunch of episodes were frustrating af). 

* I haven't watched A Piece of your Mind yet, but Chae Soo Bin is my favorite actress, so I'm hopeful that the pairing of my favorite actress with my favorite actor will have a place on this list after I watch it.

* I blame this on my very recent foray into thai BL, but right now I'm thinking it would be great to see JHI with any of the 3 actor I mentioned in a romance... Being more realistic, I would just as well adore to see them in a bromance or a mentorship. Just not as part of a love triangle, please.

* A revenge plot. 

* Jealous ex / ex returns (Yes, I enjoy watching 2 or more women pining over JHI, sue me haha). 

* Not a trope, but JHI in a uniform (more police and soldier roles, maybe firefighter, doctor, I'm here for it).

4. What hair cut do you think suits JHI best (add picture) 

I mean, who could blame his pretty noona for falling for him in SitR when he looked like this. (Although really, I wouldn't blame her for falling for him in any hair style, tbh).

I'm kind of afraid to watch Connect after watching the poster, since I don't do great with gore. I hope it's not crazy.

Hiii, just thought I'd share some comments on your answers :D

@Aklima: I'm hoping for a drama with Kim Go Eun too, the movie was not enough! Also, I'd love a Kim Soo Hyun collaboration. I'm not sure I'm ready for a villanous serial killer JHI, I'm weak haha, but since he seems to like acting challenges, I can see him going for that in the future and doing amazing.

@Rien: Dang, now I'm thinking about  JHI x Kim Tae Ri pairing and I need it. And, the famous star meets normal person trope has me thinking of JHI in a "You Are My Glory" korean remake, or something similar, like a korean Notting Hill, and now I need that as well. I'd have to think more on one where the ML is the famous one, but I'm also here for it haha. Also, yes to the shower scene trope please.

@Shiro: JHI and Looney are also legendary in my book. And I second more collaborations with Go Kyung Pyo, the more the better! Seo Kang Joon is also a favorite of mine, so I'd love to see them 3 together someday. About the tropes, I'm seeing  a lot of love for serial killer JHI haha, me personally I'd go for the Childhood trauma connection. I also see we share a love for his look on Something in the Rain :D Thanks for the challenge, it was fun <3

Hi everyone! I'd like to join discussion (and club at all ofc) so going to answer some questions.

What was your first Hae-In Drama?

I'm sure it was A Piece of Your Mind

How many Hae-In Dramas have you watched?

7 for now (+ movie Tune in for Love)

What is your favorite Hae-In Drama?

A Piece of Your Mind, D.P. and One Spring Night

What Hae-In Drama are you most excited to see next?

I'm really waiting for second season of D.P.  Also want to watch Tune in for Love and Prison Playbook this year. Also I want to watch Connect, but read many controversial comments about it...

What is one fun fact about yourself?

Mostly prefer korean dramas (of Asian) and love reading (when have time)

Why did you decide to join the cult?

I felt like I must do this bc keep wanting to see more of Haein works, appears and people to discuss it with!

Shiro:

5  quick questions just because I felt like it among us Jung Hae In fans. 

with Soobin in APoYM,
Jimin in Spring Night
and Kyohwan in D.P.!!

3 actors:
Ahn Bo Hyun
Choi Woo Shik
Chae Jong Hyeop
3 actresses:
Nana
Jeon Yeo Been
Jo Yi Hyun

I guess, I didn't see him in enemies-to-lovers club, so it'd be interesting, also some medical thing and crazy/killer thriller.

his military cut yes, BUT his haircut with fringe... I'm dying

I'd like to share a good mood. have a nice weekend! o(≧∀≦)o