kshme:

As a way to introduce yourself to other members, I've come up with a cute questionnaire. If you are a newb cult baby, but you still want to participate, you can skip the first 3 questions :)

I'll post a blank version for everyone to copy and paste first, and then I'll start with my own introduction. 

What was your first Hae-In Drama?

How many Hae-In Dramas have you watched?

What is your favorite Hae-In Drama?

What Hae-In Drama are you most excited to see next?

What is one fun fact about yourself?

Why did you decide to join the cult?

1) The first drama I noticed him in was Goblin

2) only 3 I really need to catch up

3) D.P 

4) I'm excited to see snowdrop I really need to watch it soon

5I Make edits

6) Because Hae-in is such a great actor and he deserves all the support

Tomorrow is our Cutie Pies 34th birthday... How should we celebrate? 

Shiro :

Tomorrow is our Cutie Pies 34th birthday... How should we celebrate? 

We could make one post with all the Cutie Pie members, each one saying why she/he likes it. It's fan friday too.

ManUtiavN:

We could make one post with all the Cutie Pie members, each one saying why she/he likes it. It's fan friday too.

It is fanfriday after all I often change the theme of my profile page so thus month will have a jhi spring theme to it 

I may have gone overboard... 

Shiro:

It's beautiful 

Shiro:

No it looks soo warm and beautiful.

Thank you, I may do some more touch ups and have not added this months tops but at least the JHI Spring Night theme is in place for April 

Shiro:

no it's warm and  gorgeous 

FINALLY i got you now!  i was searching Haein fandom everywhere on MDL and thank goodness i found it! im huge fan of him so i would like to join here! <3

Aklima:

FINALLY i got you now!  i was searching Haein fandom everywhere on MDL and thank goodness i found it! im huge fan of him so i would like to join here! <3

Welcome! 

Trying out a new template and made these:

kshme:

As a way to introduce yourself to other members, I've come up with a cute questionnaire. If you are a newb cult baby, but you still want to participate, you can skip the first 3 questions :)

I'll post a blank version for everyone to copy and paste first, and then I'll start with my own introduction. 

What was your first Hae-In Drama?

How many Hae-In Dramas have you watched?

What is your favorite Hae-In Drama?

What Hae-In Drama are you most excited to see next?

What is one fun fact about yourself?

Why did you decide to join the cult?

Hii everyone! I would like to join this cult <3

1. I first noticed him in While You Were Sleeping

2. only 3 for now :( but i have multiple in ptw, so im gonna binge watch them all next :>

3. I loved his character in While You Were Sleeping (he deserved more ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽)

4. I'm looking forward for D.P 2 :)

5. There's nothing interesting about me lol 

6. I wanted to be updated about his works and talk about him more with others :D

Div:

Hii everyone! I would like to join this cult <3

1. I first noticed him in While You Were Sleeping

2. only 3 for now :( but i have multiple in ptw, so im gonna binge watch them all next :>

3. I loved his character in While You Were Sleeping (he deserved more ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽)

4. I'm looking forward for D.P 2 :)

5. There's nothing interesting about me lol 

6. I wanted to be updated about his works and talk about him more with others :D

Welcome ❤️