That part at the beginning was ssoooooo cute.
The beginning was cute! :D Hahaha. Seung Gi's sooooooo cuteeeeeee! (:
Haha I know. And the awesome thing is that I wasn't even searching for LSG or Gumiho vids. I was searching for Oska lol
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I know. And the awesome thing is that I wasn't even searching for LSG or Gumiho vids. I was searching for Oska lol

Hahaha sweet! He's everywhere! :D
Lee Seung Gi wins Inkigayo Mutizen + Performances from November 20th

SBSâ??s â??Inkigayoâ? is back once again, and this weekâ??s show was full of amazing performances from the top participating K-Pop artists!

If you remember, MCs Jo Kwon, Sulli, and Kikwang retired their mics last week in order to pursue their individual schedules. KARAâ??s Nicole and Goo Hara have stepped in as their replacements, and will be working with the remaining MC, IU.

Viewers got to see T-ara, Seo In Young, Tim and RaNia make their respective comebacks. As for the â??Take 7â?? nominees this week, â??Inkigayoâ?? revealed that they were SECRET, Wonder Girls, Lee Seung Gi, SNSD, 4Men & Mi, Yoon Mi Rae, and Noel.

Haha Hooray! Congrats LSG! :D
Singer Lee Seung Gi admits that he is lonely

Lee Seung Gi who swept the music charts with the release of his new album â??Tonightâ?? made a surprise appearance on the streets of Myungdong.

The singer was in the area for an interview with SBS TV â??Midnight TV Entertainmentâ?? which is scheduled to air on November 23rd at 8:50PM KST. The fans who unexpectedly spotted the singer could not hold back their excitement, and Seung Gi responded with an impromptu live performance.

During his sit-down interview, the singer also admitted hat he was lonely. He revealed his ideal type as well as his experience with past relationships. When asked what he first notices when he meets a girl, he honestly revealed that he first notices her face.

Seung Gi also revealed the items in his every day bag, as well as some of the things written in his secret notebook.

Allkpop

Awwwwwwwww!!
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You two crack me up! If only the LSG Twins could "get ahold of him" ...then he would never be lonely again!
jeanie65jh wrote: You two crack me up! If only the LSG Twins could "get ahold of him" ...then he would never be lonely again!

Muahahahahahaha ................Operation Airen Rescue.............'nuff said. :p
jeanie65jh wrote: You two crack me up! If only the LSG Twins could "get ahold of him" ...then he would never be lonely again!

Sleepninja wrote: Muahahahahahaha ................Operation Airen Rescue.............'nuff said. :p

Hahaha yes let's do that! :p Seung Gi don't be lonely no more!
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha yes let's do that! :p Seung Gi don't be lonely no more!

Yes!! A lonely LSG is not allowed!!!!
Sleepninja wrote: Yes!! A lonely LSG is not allowed!!!!

No it's not!!!!
To Lee Seung Gi's fans,
girls, have you seen Lee Seung Gi in girl hanbok ? You should watch 1 Nite 2 Days ep.226.

Lee Seung Gi always cooks everything, especially rice with timer / stopwatch to be precise welldone cooking. I have seen him cooks twice with that, the first one i forgot in what ep.; the last one in ep. 227.
Pretty well in cooking rice :D
I've only seen a few episodes of 1N2D because I haven't gotten around to watching many others yet [my goal is to of course watch every episode with him in it haha], but I saw a video of him making Kimchi before - he really is perfect for being good at everything :p