Haha he's so cute in the interview haha. Can't wait for his new album!! (:

Thanks Lis for sharing! (:
Seung Gi I missed missed missed you!! So glad to have this thread back!!
Haha He's appearinghttp://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/strong-heart-pd-compares-the-charms-of-kang-ho-dong-and-lee-seung-gi everywhere :p
Wow, I'm not sure why I posted the link in the middle of my sentence. Haha Oops!
Awww I want him as my tutor!!! He can teach me Korean :p

And awww glad to see he's doing well! Fighting Seung Gi! You're amazing!!!!!! :D
Crazy4You wrote: Awww I want him as my tutor!!! He can teach me Korean :p

And awww glad to see he's doing well! Fighting Seung Gi! You're amazing!!!!!! :D

Haha I don't think we would get much learning done though. We'd be too busy swooning :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I don't think we would get much learning done though. We'd be too busy swooning :p

Trueeeeee haha :p His voice makes me melt =___= haha
The first drama I saw this guy in was that Famous Princess drama.
Sleepninja wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/choi-ran-wants-to-set-her-daughter-up-with-lee-seung-gi

Hands off girl! >__< Haha. Lucky her to have her mom try to set her up with the perfect guy! I'm jealous! =__= I'd kill to have that opportunity! Haha. At least he didn't jump at the opportunity.. *secretly hoping he stays single* :p

eragon92 wrote: The first drama I saw this guy in was that Famous Princess drama.

You've seen that drama? I was going to start it but I can't find all the episodes =__=
Haha Yeah I wish my mom could do that for me. lol
I haven't watched the entire thing. Only a few episodes really. I began to watch it subbed when it was airing here in the states but at that point I didn't know about the concepts of dramas and things so I never got to see the entire thing and I don't know where to find the episodes either.
Hey C4u apparently viki is working on subbing it. There are episodes 1-25 on Mysoju and the most recent episodes were posted this year so maybe they are slowly, but surely working on it. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah I wish my mom could do that for me. lol

I know right??? :p

eragon92 wrote: I haven't watched the entire thing. Only a few episodes really. I began to watch it subbed when it was airing here in the states but at that point I didn't know about the concepts of dramas and things so I never got to see the entire thing and I don't know where to find the episodes either.

Ohh okay. I didn't know it aired here in the states haha. [Then again it was probably during the time I was ignorant to the wonderful world of Kdramas haha].

Sleepninja wrote: Hey C4u apparently viki is working on subbing it. There are episodes 1-25 on Mysoju and the most recent episodes were posted this year so maybe they are slowly, but surely working on it. :)

Really???? I remember looking for it a couple months ago and it wasn't on there, so awesome! (: I saw that Mysoju had the first 25 episodes, but I didn't wanna watch it unless I knew I could find the other episodes. Happy they're working on it even if it's slow haha. I wanna see Seung Gi!!!! :D