Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah that was cute. I hope someone makes gifs of that super adorable eye-blinking!

Haha I'm sure someone will :D
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah that was cute. I hope someone makes gifs of that super adorable eye-blinking!

Crazy4You wrote: Haha I'm sure someone will :D

lazy bums!!!...why don't you two do it instead? :p
kamz wrote: lazy bums!!!...why don't you two do it instead? :p

I dunno how to make a gif :p haha
Crazy4You wrote: I dunno how to make a gif :p haha

Hahaha Me either :p
Some picture spam :p

ahh the last one is cute :)
Crazy4You wrote: Some picture spam :p

Awww I love this one. So cuddly! :p
Lee Seung Gi feeds lucky fans homemade dishes at an event

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/20111109_leeseunggi_fanfood.jpg[/IMG]

Multi-talented entertainer Lee Seung Gi demonstrated his cooking skills at a recent fan meeting, sponsored by Samsung Zipel.

Song Eunee acted as the eventâ??s host, and the two talked about their personal secrets to happiness during a segment called â??Lifeâ??s Happiness Recipeâ??. Lee Seung Gi personally made a cheese-kimchi wrap, and even invited fans on stage to try out his dish. He also participated in a spicy food competition with them, and exchanged touching stories as well.

Lee Seung Gi commented, â??[I]It was a meaningful time for me, as I got to spend time with 600 female fans, who were like family and lovers. Iâ??ll remember each story that the fans shared with me for a long time and keep them warm in my heart.
�

WHa? No fair! I wish I had been there :(
Sleepninja wrote: WHa? No fair! I wish I had been there :(

Me too! :(
Shall we kidnap him and make him cook for us? .......Hmmmmmmmm *plotting*

Sleepninja wrote: Shall we kidnap him and make him cook for us? .......Hmmmmmmmm *plotting*

Haha I'm in :p
Sleepninja wrote: Shall we kidnap him and make him cook for us? .......Hmmmmmmmm *plotting*

hahaha that's a great idea! :D
AnimeStar wrote: hahaha that's a great idea! :D

Haha Yay! We'll have to meet up to strategize! :p