Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yay! We'll have to meet up to strategize! :p

Agreed!!! haha :D
Lee Seung Gi sings "Tonight" and "Because We're Friends" on Inkigayo (stolen from AllKpop)

wow finally his comeback ♥
AnimeStar wrote: wow finally his comeback ♥

I know! I love his new songs. I'm hoping now that he'll do another drama.
Sleepninja wrote: I know! I love his new songs. I'm hoping now that he'll do another drama.

I'm hoping for another drama from him as well but I'm afraid that after the promotions of his new album he will enlist :(
Yeah He mentioned that he was going to enlist next year :(
Sleepninja wrote: I know! I love his new songs. I'm hoping now that he'll do another drama.

Me too!! I love them all! :D He's one of those singers that sing even better live, too! I wanna see him in another drama but I'm afraid we won't get to see him until after.... :/
Crazy4You wrote: Me too!! I love them all! :D He's one of those singers that sing even better live, too! I wanna see him in another drama but I'm afraid we won't get to see him until after.... :/

hahaha This is why we need to kidnap him. The day he enlists...........that's when this will go down lol
What should we call this operation?
Sleepninja wrote: hahaha This is why we need to kidnap him. The day he enlists...........that's when this will go down lol

Hahaha Operation.....Kidnap Lee Seung Gi and refuse to let Korea enlist him in the army :p [I'm not good with names xD]
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha Operation.....Kidnap Lee Seung Gi and refuse to let Korea enlist him in the army :p [I'm not good with names xD]

Hmmmmmm How about Operation Airen Rescue!
Sleepninja wrote: Hmmmmmm How about Operation Airen Rescue!

Hahaha okay! :D
Lee Seung Gi – 2011 Kolon Sport F/W Photoshoot

More Pics HERE
Thanks for the pics Kamz!! :D