Crazy4You wrote: This should answer your question Lis haha (sorry for late reply!)

Lee Seung Gi covers Yoo Seung Jun’s “Passion + Na Na Na” at the 2011 KBS Music Festival

Singer Lee Seung Gi covered two of old-school idol singer Yoo Seung Jun‘s songs.

At the 2011 KBS Music Festival that took place at KBS Hall on December 30th, Lee Seung Gi put on a special cover performance of “Passion” & “Na Na Na“.

The ballad singer displayed a completely different side of himself, showcasing some of his hidden swag wearing a black leather jacket and never missing a step of the choreography.

He successfully put on an exciting performance, making the audience go wild with each bashful smile that appeared on his face throughout the performance.

Allkpop

Thanks C4U! I liked those songs and was wondering what they were or who they were by. I was thinking," I've never heard him sing these before." and was wondering if they were his songs.
LisNoir wrote: Thanks! I should have gone to allkpop...LOL *facepalms*

Hahaha it's okay! xD And your welcome (:

Sleepninja wrote: Thanks C4U! I liked those songs and was wondering what they were or who they were by. I was thinking," I've never heard him sing these before." and was wondering if they were his songs.

Haha your welcome! And now we know (:
I'm spamming tomorrow :p
the last pic is really nice :)
Crazy4You wrote: I'm spamming tomorrow :p

Haha Hooray!!!
KamZ wrote: the last pic is really nice :)

I know, he looks so cuddly. :D
WOOHOO! Love the spam! And it's true! This guys does make me smile :D
Sleepninja wrote: WOOHOO! Love the spam! And it's true! This guys does make me smile :D

Me too! :D