After watching Shining Inheritance I loved Lee Seung Ki too
ichan4 wrote: After watching Shining Inheritance I loved Lee Seung Ki too

Me too! (:
I would be dialect right proud to surface in universal like that, very warm!

And Girls, here¡¯s a consideration!
Why not start the trend of selflessly donating your expensive dresses to brides who can¡¯t yield to secure or crap them?
Conditions that would be paying it progressive or is that a totally untrendy way of thinking?
Good Karma to y¡¯all
1. Hyun Bin (Secret Garden, The World That They Live In, Snow Queen, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Millionaire's First Love, I'm Happy, Come Rain Come Shine)
Jang Hyuk (Chuno)
Won Bin (Autumn In My Heart, The Man From Nowhere)
Cha Seung Won (The Greatest Love, City Hall)
Kwon Sang Woo (Dae Mul, Cinderella Man, Stairway to Heaven, 71: Into the Fire, My Tutor Friend, Fate)
Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince, Finding Mr. Destiny)
Song Seung Hun (My Princess, Ghost In My Arms Again, Autumn Tale, Summer Scent, A Destiny)
Eric Moon (Que Sera Sera, Spy Myung Wol)
Lee Dong Wook (My Girl, Heartbreak Library, Scent of A Woman)
Jang Geum Suk (Mary Stayed Out All Night, You're Beautiful, Baby & Me)
Jung Yong Hwa (Heartstrings, You're Beautiful)
Kim Jae Wook (Mary Stayed Out All Night, Coffee Prince, The Antique Bakery)
Lee Min Ho (City Hunter)
Kim Hyun Joong (Playful Kiss but i like him more as a performer)
Oh Ji Ho (Chuno, Couple or Trouble)
Joo Ji Hoon (The Antique Bakery)

(My growing list of favourite actors. Hyun Bin as my number 1 and everyone else that follows are not in order.) :D
Kim Tae Hee,Lee Min Ho and Cha Seung Won. :D
Oh boy, where do I start?

Kim Jo Hoon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Yoon Sang Hyun, Lee Sun Gyun (Pasta ^^)- my current favourite, gosh I do quite like him. I also like Kang Ji Hwan and then I love Jang Na Ra and Kim So Eun. But there are quite a few others that I could think of, these come off the top of my head, though.
He's not my favourite but I kind of have a thing for No Min Woo (I've seen him in MGIAG and Pasta). I need to look up what else he's in.
wrote: He's not my favourite but I kind of have a thing for No Min Woo (I've seen him in MGIAG and Pasta). I need to look up what else he's in.

i know :D he was TRAXs drummer + back up singer in 2004(?)
For those that know me they will know all too well that my list would be entirely too long & due to my capricious nature subject to change at a moments notice for me to actually print here....suffice to say Mik's list is a pretty close shot :D
I have a long list of favorite actors, but I think I'll name my top 2. Yoon Sang Hyun and Lee Seung Gi :)
Okay, so yeah, the list tends to get pretty long for a lot of people, Im pretty sure most lists have been shorten. I will do the same to mine by only listing my top 5 favorite :)
BTW, saw LBH in more than three lists in here... nice :D

1.Lee Byung Hun
2.Jang Hyuk
3.So Ji Sub
4.Kim Rae Won
5.Ji Sung
Ever since I watched Protect the Boss it's been Ji Sung for me, then after Successful Story of a Bright Girl I really like Jang Hyuk, then I saw Bi Rain *_*
Lee Byung Hun
Ji Sung
Jang Hyuk
Jung Woo Ha
Yoon Kye Sang

There is plenty more I favor, but the list would not end. I have to limit myself to five.