I think I  noticed a conspicuous connection between Oh Jung Se and Ryu Seung-Ryung:

In Vampire Detective, there is a HUMONGOUS photo portrait of Ryu Seung-Ryung hung on a wall. In a scene,  someone asks if that isn't the famous actor RSR and Oh Jung Se's character answers with some weird excuse/tries to deflect the question.

In Uncle, a picture of RSR again pops up unexpectedly on J King's  (Oh Jung Se's character) smartphone. J King i such a nice and helpful character it turns out he has helped one   or two (celebrities (female idol) by chance when they were in trouble and that's why  he has their pictures on his phone.  When asked, J King explains that yes, that is the well-known actor RSR and that he helped him once when his car was broken down (or something like that....) :-)

What is this? Just co-incidence or some kind of Easter Egg -type in-joke between the actors? Are they friends? Have they played together in some TV series or movie before?

Maybe my imagination is just too overexcitable... but I think this is odd/ ly charming....;-)

PS

RSR of course also makes a short appearance as narrator in the 1st episode of Jirisan -  but I don't think this counts as he is visible and has some lines to say. This is different to just random pictures of him turning up in connection in shows with Oh Jung Se.