Luca:

BTS is also the group that got me into kpop but right now my favorite kpop group is probably ENHYPEN.
But to be honest, I mostly listen to other genres of Korean music nowadays haha. Rock, hip-hop, ballads, etc. 

late response but oh very cool! Def rec any artists or songs you think we should check out :D 

Patrick75:

Question, why lee do hyun variety show participation not much? Based on the shows listed on page, knowing bros one episode, running man 4 episodes which I finished watching. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Hopefully he gets to be a regular member of variety show/s in future, it's probably [guess] schedule.

Yes unfortunately  he has not done much variety 😔 He's good at variety but never appears. Not sure if that is his or his company's decision but I hope he appears on them more soon too! I am surprised we don't have any Swoon content for the Glory yet, honestly. I also fully expect some variety appearances for The Good Bad Mother since his costar Ra Mi Ran is well know for some of her variety performances. 

He did do a sort of "Variety show" for 18 again, Youth of May, and Sweet home though!

Youth of May (fan subs)

Youth of May Part 2

18 Again

18 Again Part 2

18 Again Part 3

18 Again Part 4

18 Again

18 Again Part 2

Sweet Home

Sweet home

Lee Do Hyun Dualities! From the theswoonnetflix  insta.

I absolutely love this!!!! A little bit about me, I can't wait to be a part of this fan club!

What was your first LDH Drama?

18 Again, of course!

How many LDH Dramas have you watched?

I have watched 4 so far, and I have three on my plan to watch!

What is your favourite LDH Drama?

Sweet Home is one I finished recently and I'm stuck on it!

What LDH Drama are you most excited to see next?

I'm most excited to see Youth of May, I've been planning to watch it for a VERY long time.

What made you a fan of LDH?

18 Again, he's just so beautiful and his acting style is just perfect, one of my fav actors for sure!

What do you like most about LDH? 

I think what I like about him is his smile, it's contagious and it makes me happy!

What is one fun fact about yourself?

I first started watching kdramas after my sister introduced me to it and K-pop and I have been a drama addict since then, I think it was around 2018. I am now more obsessed with K-pop and dramas than my sister who introduced me to them. And proud.

247withkda:

I absolutely love this!!!! A little bit about me, I can't wait to be a part of this fan club!

18 Again, of course!

I have watched 4 so far, and I have three on my plan to watch!

What is your favourite LDH Drama?

Sweet Home is one I finished recently and I'm stuck on it!

I'm most excited to see Youth of May, I've been planning to watch it for a VERY long time.

18 Again, he's just so beautiful and his acting style is just perfect, one of my fav actors for sure!

I think what I like about him is his smile, it's contagious and it makes me happy!

I first started watching kdramas after my sister introduced me to it and K-pop and I have been a drama addict since then, I think it was around 2018. I am now more obsessed with K-pop and dramas than my sister who introduced me to them. And proud.

Hi 247withkda, welcome! 

18 Again was also what made me really fall for LDH, he was so good in it (as always). That's funny that you're more into it now!!! I use to have a friend who was really into Hallyu stuff and as soon as I got into it she wasn't  any more, so I feel you. XD Who's your fav artist? 

Hii, I'd like to join too! I bet I fall for Dohyun this winter completely... And want to keep that slowburning fire of love to him for a long time I hope! So here we go

Once I forgot, but it was Hotel del Luna for sure.

Three for now, but I want complete his filmography this year!

What is your favorite LDH Drama?

Let it be The Glory. I almost fall in love, but I look forward to his craziness in the second part!! (please, I want to see him as a genius, as a doctor or as a lunatic not one more time)

Youth of May (keep another heartbreak for may) and Bad Mom

His acting goes first. Idk, but I can feel his talent and want to see more so badly, and one day about week ago I just realized, that his onscreen smiles, cries and angries can give me a relief or smth. And when I start to feel something like this for musicians and actors, I keep giving them more and more attention and have my peace of mind end emotional stability in return. And I'm just so thankful.

First of all he's a puppy, that's my type. Also I barely know him as a person (so about his life, other skills or hobbies), so I want to know more in future here w you all. For now LET'S TALK ABOUT HIS DIMPLES. And he's so cute always but when confused.

I'm a music lover, I guess. Actually, I don't know what to say or what can be interesting about me at times, so answers always so typical. Also, I make subs from english to my native lang, read sometimes, love fantasy and sci-fi, prefer korean dramas.

_Choa_ I'm so glad I can finally relate to someone about that!! My favourite artist drama-wise for a long time was Park Shinhye, but recently it has been like a change in actors like Dohyun has been stealing the show and Kim Taeri! Kpop-wise I've got many groups but two I'd love to share are fifty-fifty and lesserafim!

Topic Discussion:https://mydramalist.com/profile/Jeana/review/250563

[The acting over all is pretty smooth aside from Lee Do Hyun who is just one of those trendy actors that are cast cause of their looks/hype and nothing more. He is a glorified support role so his lack of talent stings less.] I'm not in agreement with the statement, it's 42 users who has found the review helpful at the moment.

Patrick75:

Topic Discussion:https://mydramalist.com/profile/Jeana/review/250563

[The acting over all is pretty smooth aside from Lee Do Hyun who is just one of those trendy actors that are cast cause of their looks/hype and nothing more. He is a glorified support role so his lack of talent stings less.] I'm not in agreement with the statement, it's 42 users who has found the review helpful at the moment.

I don't like dog pilling on people so I won't comment on her post haha but from a quick search of her watchlist it appears they've never watched any other dramas where LDH starred so they haven't fully experienced all his potential. We didn't even really see too much of LDH in the first part of the Glory so I don't think they have any room to judge his ability. Also I of course fundamentally disagree and thought his performance in the Glory so far has been fantastic and I look forward to him in part 2. LDH has def shown he is a talented and dynamic actor with his roles so far, so many people are impressed with him including those within in his own industry. But one will always have detractors and "haters" so w/e, they are free to have their very incorrect opinion! Also I do not think 42 users said that review was helpful solely for that reason since that is only a fraction of the overall review.  

I don't like dog pilling on people so I won't comment on her post haha but from a quick search of her watchlist it appears they've never watched any other dramas where LDH starred so they haven't fully experienced all his potential. We didn't even really see too much of LDH in the first part of the Glory so I don't think they have any room to judge his ability. Also I of course fundamentally disagree and thought his performance in the Glory so far has been fantastic and I look forward to him in part 2. LDH has def shown he is a talented and dynamic actor with his roles so far, so many people are impressed with him including those within in his own industry. But one will always have detractors and "haters" so w/e, they are free to have their very incorrect opinion! Also I do not think 42 users said that review was helpful solely for that reason since that is only a fraction of the overall review.  

Reply: I understand where you're coming from, your point of view is noted.

247withkda:

_Choa_ I'm so glad I can finally relate to someone about that!! My favourite artist drama-wise for a long time was Park Shinhye, but recently it has been like a change in actors like Dohyun has been stealing the show and Kim Taeri! Kpop-wise I've got many groups but two I'd love to share are fifty-fifty and lesserafim!

Yes haha! Oh kim taeri is good too! I haven’t seen much of her but from what I have she was good. And oh yes I like lesserafim too! Queens. 

sapphire:
First of all he's a puppy, that's my type. Also I barely know him as a person (so about his life, other skills or hobbies), so I want to know more in future here w you all. For now LET'S TALK ABOUT HIS DIMPLES. And he's so cute always but when confused.

Welcome! Yes, he is cute 🥰 and love his dimples also! Yes, happy to have you join and get to know more about him :D

sapphire:
I'm a music lover, I guess. Actually, I don't know what to say or what can be interesting about me at times, so answers always so typical. Also, I make subs from english to my native lang, read sometimes, love fantasy and sci-fi, prefer korean dramas.

Very nice, yes many of us seem to be music lovers! Oh which language? 

_Choa_:
Oh which language? 

Ukrainian! I really want to give my ppl chance to see more interesting kdramas our language hehe~

Welcome everyone!