sapphire:

Ukrainian! I really want to give my ppl chance to see more interesting kdramas our language hehe~

Oh very nice!! Yes that is good of u. 😊 welcome to the club! 

LDH roundup 2/2/23

New Teaser and posters our for Part 2 of the Glory:

LDH for Hublot (Swiss watchmaker)

LDH with child actor costar Oh Jiyul from "The Glory" CUTEEE

Also Just rumors but LDH might enlist this year :( no confirmation for now though. 

I've just ended 18 Again and feeling so warmed and huuged rn  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

going to explore Dohyun's projects just like that!!

_Choa_:

LDH roundup 2/2/23

New Teaser and posters our for Part 2 of the Glory:

LDH for Hublot (Swiss watchmaker)

LDH with child actor costar Oh Jiyul from "The Glory" CUTEEE

Also Just rumors but LDH might enlist this year :( no confirmation for now though. 

The first poster is so beautiful!! I love it and I'm so excited for part 2! and the last photo IS SO CUTE, I CANT. Do hyun has to be the prettiest person ever.

sapphire:

ive been missing this feeling from dramas recently, im definitely going to binge watch it again soon :)

sapphire:

You could give Youth of May a try next! Get your tissues ready though... 

_Choa_:

You could give Youth of May a try next! Get your tissues ready though... 

yeah, I'm planning to watch it this May!! but unfortunately I nearly know the end  {{(>_<)}}

sapphire:

yeah, I'm planning to watch it this May!! but unfortunately I nearly know the end  {{(>_<)}}

Yes! Good time to watch it and i know :((((((((

The Glory S2 Official Trailer

Amaze:
The Glory S2 Official Trailer

Thank you for posting, excited! Looks more intense than part 1 :D

LDH is the new brand ambassador for 처음처럼 새로 which is a sugar free soju brand. 

An ad for the brand with LDH in it will be out March 13th. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/014/0004974587?sid=101

just ended binge watching the glory pt 2 and i'm so thankful that Dohyun's story was opened almost to the end. its even dangerous to think about it but I don't mind to see him in another psycho or maybe even evil role. also probably I wanted more blood from pt 2 but this ending was nice enough!!

My thoughts on The Glory: Lee Do Hyun did well, but I felt it was Song Hye Ko centric.

sapphire:

just ended bing watching the glory pt 2 and i'm so thankful that Dohyun's story was opened almost to the end. its even dangerous to think about it but I don't mind to see him in another psycho or maybe even evil role. also probably I wanted more blood from pt 2 but this ending was nice enough!!

Your typo 'bing' is 'binge. I hope he gets more popular after the success of the drama!

Patrick75:

Your typo 'bing' is 'binge. I hope he gets more popular after the success of the drama!

oh, thanks, I was really sleepy haha