TV Shows

The Princess' Man, as Kim Seung Yoo (2011, KBS2)
Queen of Reversals, as Goo Yong Shik (2010, MBC)
Prosecutor Princess, as Seo In woo (2010, SBS)
Familyâ??s Honor, as Lee Kang Seok (2009, SBS)
Iljimae, as Si Hoo (2008, SBS)
How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor, as Yoo Joon Seok (2007, SBS)
Which Star Are You From?, as Han Jeong Hoon (2006, MBC)
Let's Marry, as Kang Jae Ho (2005, MBC)
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang (2005, KBS)

Movies

I'm a Killer (2012)
Haru: An Unforgettable Day in Korea (2010)
Mr. Bullet (2007)

Music Videos

2009 : Kim Bum Soo, â??Taste of Separationâ?
2006 : Alex and Ji Sun, â??I love youâ? and â??Very Heartbreaking Words.â?
2005 : Gavy NJ, â??Happinessâ? and â??I Will Still Live.â?

I would like to say i created this thread officially because i think hes a very talented actor, unofficially I wanna see some people squabble over him....let the catfights begin :p
I loved him in The Princess' Man! :D Haven't seen any of his other dramas yet.
I haven't seen any of his dramas yet. But I plan to watch The Princess' Man.
seen him in iljmae....

i find him cute there

my reason to watch tpm (lol ...im still straight)
Jajaja, bokami!!

I've seen him in Iljimae (I hated his character there), Prosecutor Princess (he was awesome here, but alas my IFHTMLFAS kicked in and I had to say good bye to him with a heavy heart and dropped the drama), and he rocked TPM so much I wanted him to kidnap me..enough said! LOL
It seems he tends to do a mini event where he watches the finale of his dramas with fans.

http://www.soompi.com/news/park-shi-hoo-to-watch-the-princess-man-finale-with-fans

I would soo love to be in one of those...lol
Love him in Prosecutor Princess, am going to watch Princess' Man!!!
VioletSakura wrote: Love him in Prosecutor Princess, am going to watch Princess' Man!!!

You should! It's a great drama.
LisNoir wrote: You should! It's a great drama.

I was waiting for it to end, as I thought it was going to have a tragic end, didn't want to see him die ;) I know the ending now, so I will enjoy it ^_^
Park Shi Hoo, picture spam...lol

he looks abit anaemic in the last pic lis :)

where is kamz i was fully expecting her to stake her claim on PSH....has she gone back to her full time job of stalking Binnie? :p
LOL, she is probably sleeping until 5 PM her time....lol
Park Shi Hoo...An American Fangirl's Lament...

About a year ago I watched 4 episodes of Prosecutor Princess and then dropped it like it was hot. The reason is because the girl was so shallow and superficial she drove me a little batty in the belfry. She was written to be shallow and selfish and I knew that but still...I couldn't get passed it. Then I was visiting a blog where the blogstress was raving about this show and in particular the performance of Park Shi Hoo. I thought, 'But I dropped this...maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance? Ahh whatever...I have so many other things to watch.'

A little while later I read another mention about this drama, about the plot and again the performance of Park Shi Hoo. Right about that time I was in a drama lull and started watching again. I am so glad I did. Not only did the lead actress' character grow up and make a real change but I paid particular attention to Park Shi Hoo and I agreed with the other's assessment of him. That there is a certain something about this actor and the way he lights up the screen. He is the reason why I sat through 30 episodes of Queen of Reversals and I ended up loving it! and BIG Spoiler --> I hear that part was written for him to play the second lead. As the drama was airing the public loved him, his relationship to and chemistry with the lead actress so his part was re-written for him to get the girl!! <---end spoiler He has incredible presence. To me he is on par with others that have won me over with their charisma on screen: Kang Ji Hwan, Gong Yoo fall into this category.

When I began the Strange Attraction thread a few months back, Park Shi Hoo was my inspiration for that thread because when I first saw him I did not find him all that gorgeous, not like my Ji Sub Ahjussi or Handsome Binnie! ...but in watching him act he grew on me until now ~ I find the sum of his parts completely gorgeous. I love looking at his unusual face and watching him act...

Along comes The Princess' Man and I am happy to say this drama completely validated my strange attraction and solidified my opinion that Park Shi Hoo is a great actor! His charisma is palpable and his screen presence is off the charts.

My Lament? That I will never go to Korea, meet him on the street and tell him how bad ass he is and maybe attack him with kisses. ...and other stuff... ;)

here's some more pretty!