I know daily Kdramas have a lot of episodes at least 50 and are shorter length per episode. My question is are all daily Kdramas like similar. Do they follow a similar plot. 

Like is it always include some rich family that are the antagonist of the show? Are there other noticeable traits that make each daily dramas similar or is it just a coincidence I have run into with the daily Kdramas I've seen. 

the plot isnt usually similar but the cliches are almost always there (Amnesia,birth secret,relative that gets bought off and screws the Main or Female lead)

One person is rich the other is poor,the family is againist the relationship

90% of the time there is an evil person that "gets taken care of" 10 episodes prior to the ending.

EVIL 2NDFL/stepmom is a must as well.

Edit:I would suggest weekend drama over daily drama for sure if you want something lengthy.

Inkling:

the plot isnt usually similar but the cliches are almost always there (Amnesia,birth secret,relative that gets bought off and screws the Main or Female lead)

One person is rich the other is poor,the family is againist the relationship

90% of the time there is an evil person that "gets taken care of" 10 episodes prior to the ending.

EVIL 2NDFL/stepmom is a must as well.

Edit:I would suggest weekend drama over daily drama for sure if you want something lengthy.

Thanks for the reply.  I wish they try to shake things up a bit. I'm only watching a daily drama for a actress I like. But after seeing a few and haven't finish one yet, I'm staying away from them unless there is a actor I really like and want to see their performance in it.