Hi guys,

My mind is BLOWN....don't know what to do right now! 

Finished Healer - and GOD....

...Oh, oh, oh...

I'm not even making much sense. 

But yeah....what did you guys think? How are you getting over your slump? 

:)

Oh god. I am SO glad I'm not the only one whose life was completely destroyed by that drama xD Well.. not that I'm glad that you're also feeling quite not all right because of that drama but you see what I mean right? xD 
More than two weeks have passed since I've finished it and I'm still not over it!!! Not even close!! 
To quell the withdrawal symptoms I listen to the OST 24/7 non stop, I watch interview after interview and STALK Ji Chang Wook every way I can think of xD That DAMN drama belongs in hell I'm telling you!!! 
So to answer your question after this nonsense blabbering.. I don't KNOW because I'm not getting over it!! I can only offer you comfort for now and tell you you're not alone in this! <3 
I understand! Welcome to the club!

I finished Healer in early May and my withdrawals are still too strong. For now, I'm taking a break from Korean dramas... I've been watching Japanese dramas, watching anime, and reading manga instead. Oh, but now and then I'll come back to listen to the Healer OST or watch fan-made MV's on youtube.

Good luck to you. :)
For me, I finished back in Feb- when it first finished airing. And to make sure I wouldn't go in a drama slump I watched TONS of airing dramas, pretty much any I came across I tried watching, not to say I've gotten over it though because it's still just ajbshdlkajhsdkj <3 ^^ but at that time I listened to the OST everyday, and watched clips anytime I wasn't watching another drama. =P And since the very beginning of time I've never been in a drama slump, or tried to take a break from kdramas. =P That would be even worse for me. But another thing I did is start watching Empress Ki, because I thought maybe if I saw Ji Changwook in something else it would make it better that I wasn't watching Healer instead of anything else. XD