Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew what an outstanding percentage in drama ratings would be, what a good one would be, what an average one would be and what a bad one would be -- depending on if it's a cable show or not, as well.

For example: 

Oh my Ghostess is a cable show, and its highest rating is 4.8%: is that really good, good, just average or bad?

Discovery of Romance, which isn't a cable show, scored 7.4% at its highest: how about that?

I Hear Your Voice's (not cable) best is 29% -- I'm guessing that's an amazing rating, no? 

And I thought Reply 1997 was supposed to be a hit, but saw that its highest was 7.55%: is that really good for a cable show?

Thanks for your help :)

There was a similar thread a while back and I also answered there.

This is variety show orientated stuff but this one user on Reddit makes really good tables of ratings. (Dramas are included if they air on such timeslot that also has variety shows.) Check those out, I'll think you'll find it interesting. There are also usually speculations and/or comments on how the ratings are. ^^
Ah thanks, your answer(s) are really helpful :)
for a cable show i think 4% is already high since not everyone has cable tv. hehe.