hey guys, do you have any korean drama about contract marriage, or married life? could you guys recommend me something like fated to love you,, marriage not dating, oh my venus, etc. or something more like rom-com and light plot romance. thankyou :) :) :)

I recommend Emergency Couple! It's one of my favourite dramas, and there's a strong theme of marriage/divorce... ^^
Delightful Girl Chun-hyang
goong
wonderfullife
Bride of the century
Full House
That Fool
FATED TO LOVE YOU for sure!! the korean version
Sweet 18 is exactly what you're looking for - so funny and adorable. Hardly any melodrama. 
For ROMCOM
try to watch My Love From Another Star first ! Im highly recommend this as you didnt have this drama on your list :)
This drama is sooo hilarious ! well i dont want to be a spoiler on what it is, so, give a try ;)

btw Warm and Cozy also good, this drama is romcom and have a very light plot story, so you didnt stress much from 
watching this hahah
Empress Ki
Full House
Scarlet Heart
Marriage, Not Dating
King2Hearts
Fated to Love You
In Time With You
Scent of a Woman
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Leh Ratree
Bride of the Century
Goong
Smile, You
Nagareboshi
Kaew Tah Pee
Shine or Go Crazy
Perfect Couple
Wanida
Sud Sai Pan
Lie to Me
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Drunken to Love You
Contract Marriages are my favourite type of romcom!

Korean dramas:
Princess Hours (LOVE IT)
Goong S (not highly recommend though...)
Delightful Girl Chun Hyang (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Marriage, Not Dating
Wonderful Life
Kings 2 Hearts
Lie To Me (I dropped it halfway because I couldn't understand the love)
Full House (Living together)
9 Ends 2 Outs (Living together but they are best friends)
My Girl (Fake siblings)
Fated to Love You (Taiwanese version is MUCH BETTER)
1% of Everything (1st Korean drama with contract marriages, 1 out of the 2 dramas that Kang Dong Won is starred in)
Sweet 18
My Lovely Sam Soon
It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter (2nd couple but there are so many characters in the drama so you can just fast forward to watch their scenes)