I don't want any daily drama that runs 100 or so. I can also watch some that runs for 50 episodes or more, but not any daily drama. I don't have the patience for that. 

Marriage Contract and My Love Eun Dong, maybe? A lot of people like them because they manage to make makjang tropes feel fresh and organic.
I like series like: Bad Guy, Five Fingers, Nine Tailed Fox, Resurrection, Secret and The Equator Man. I like makjang with a revenge theme. They can be dark also. That's what i want to focus on now to see.
Beyond the Clouds, then. I think it's more up your alley.
Yes, that's more like it.Thanks.  I like romantic stuff too, but it won't buy so much romantic series right now.
Passionate Love (secrets & lies kind of makjang - and the romance will not go as you probably would think)

Wang Family (big family, big headaches, stupid decisions kind of makjang)

I Summon You, Gold (also secrets & lies, twins drama, complicated romances)

Baker King, Kim Tak Goo (shoter drama but by no means shorter levels of makjang)

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle (crazy villain type of makjang)

Triangle (it's more melo than makjang, but it gets convoluted enough to be fairly similar)
Thanks. Passionate Love and Triangle looks interesting.
Glamorous Temptation and I have a lover.
Can You Hear My Heart
One Well-Raised Daughter
Bride of the Century
Wild Romance
Yong Pal
When I hear Makjang the first thing that comes in my mind is Innocent Man/Nice Guy
Thank you. I have that one. 
I know I'm late to the party, but if you're still looking for makjang dramas I have a few suggestions if you're willing to take them :3.

Jang Bori Is Here is an ABSOLUTE must (it's my favorite drama ever). Some makjang elements: amnesia, reversed roles, a sisterly rivalry, a WICKED crazy villain (personally, Lee Yoo Ri pulls off this role the best out of all the makjang dramas I've seen), and a lost child.

Golden Rainbow is also another one I liked, although it's not as makjang as Jang about Is Here, they both have similar/about the same makjang elements.

Finally, I love Five Fingers (mostly because it's piano-based and I'm a pianist myself lol). Some makjang elements: birth secrets, a conniving mother, a brotherly rivalry (not unlike Jang Bori), family favoritism, and revenge (the whole drama is based on Ji Ho'a revenge anyways, lol).

Happy watching and feel free to let me know if you like any of those three or not!

Hello, can you recommend any Makjang with romance and revenge where female lead is wronged or betrayed and takes revenge. For instance on her ex boyfriend. I loved Ice Adonis / Ice Adonis and am looking for similar drama but I am on a slump.