@rainruma I meant Lee Jong Suk I have edited my post to avoid confusion. I didn't think much of his performance in W. And to think back I really liked him in School 2013 and I Hear your voice!!!

Lee Joong Gi I think is a good actor (although he has tendency to over act at times - I have noticed this in other dramas) so far in Scarlet Heart he has been pitching it just right.
Yeah, unfortunately, I ran into that kind of people before. I could understand that if someone insult your idols or the things you like, you will feel offended, but why get angry at constructive criticism or different opinions? I don't mind when people say that they don't like stuff I do, it only means that they have different tastes and opinions, and that's great. The world would be REALLY boring if we were all the same xD
Every time I  encounter  a person who are too honest of their own opinion or criticize the things you like, I just respect their opinion and don't mind them coz we all have different opinion. there are things that I like but they don't like it and  vice versa.  We are free to like or dislike things.
With a little luck there'll be a complete plot twist and #4 & #8 go to hell and I finally get to see a successful love-story with Ji Soo, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Nezumi -- come back at the end of October, then we'll see if ur wish come true..;)

/!\ Scarlet Heart Ryeo spoiler (ep 19 & 20) /!\ (highlight to read)
CAN YOU BELIEVE MY LUCK???