I have run into those people who have a problem if you don't like the drama they like and comment on it. 

If you love it. express it. If you hate it. Keep it to yourself. That is stupid. 

I said i found Lee MIn Ho Overrated once and i was told i was a satanic descendant. (Made me laugh though)

Now try writing that you don't particularly enjoy watching Scarlett Heart, Ryeo. (You'll be committing treason) In my case. I don't enjoy because i like the chinese version more. 

PEOPLE SHOULD SUCK IT!

Has anyone run into this kind of people?

LOL!!!!!!>.. LMH fans can be fanatic, in fact many fangirls (and fanguys) can be fanatic!.... Don't worry and just express your opinion... we should all respect each other's opinions.
Btw, I agree w/ you on both counts... Although, I am enjoying SH Ryeo, I do find it has many problems.
hahaha. you have no idea...yea. It has problems only thing is people enjoy the hot guys and not the story itself.
I agree on both too!! :)
I find LMH overrated too...(hope we don't get murdered here for talking like this lol)...there are many actors who can act waay better than him but are not-so popular :/
As for Moon Lovers...I do enjoy watching it mainly cause I like Lee Joon Gi and Kang Ha Neul. I had seen LJG acting in Two Weeks before and I liked his acting so I decided to watch this!...I really don't like IU though!! :/
I haven't watched the Chinese version, but from what I hear about it, I feel it's much better than the K-version! 
As you said, the K-version the guys are hot...(and I guess that's what attracts most people)...but there are many faults in the plot and I don't think they can do a decent job with only 20 eps! Everything is gonna look so rushed :/...still I don't hate it but it should have been made better and they should have taken a better female lead without just trying to put someone famous..
Well... some people are just overprotective of their idols. Some other can't agree with any other opinion than theirs. 
I've come to the point where I just ignore those kind of comments.

To be honest, I watch Scarlet heart Ryeo only for Hae Soo and Princes #13 & #14. I'm rooting for neither of two romantic interests (please make them both disappear please). I'm not happy with most of the plot and characters but I'll continue watching because I hate dropping series. 
In hindsight, I might have not watched the drama if it had finished airing and I would have been able to read reviews for it, but it'd probably hesitated and watched it anyway for IU and Ji Soo, so yeah..same outcome anyway x) 
This drama is not gonna be in my top 10, but it's tolerable and i'll finish watching for the sake of it. With a little luck there'll be a complete plot twist and #4 & #8 go to hell and I finally get to see a successful love-story with Ji Soo, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Nezumi -- come back at the end of October, then we'll see if ur wish come true..;)
Well heres some more fuel for the fire ...hehehe

I dont like Lee Min Ho or Lee Jong Suk  "gasp" I have become weary of both of them in recent dramas.

I am watching the popular airing dramas Scarlet Heart & Moonlight Drawn by clouds but they are just ok for me nothing special. IU I am starting to dislike her more & more I see her in Scarlet Heart. And Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung are starting to irk me with their constant cutesy cheesy ways....sigh what is happening to me lol

Oh & I thought Descendants of the Sun was just average as well XD

Death threats in the blue filing tray please
@Rosie --- LMAO!!! ....I think  "constant cutesy cheesy ways" would make me barf!!... there's already too many in SHRyeo, No way in H*** would I even consider starting Moon Cloud!
P.S. I doubt anyone is watching SH Ryeo for the acting!... Except LJK fans, and he is good!

Btw, did u mean LJK or LJS (Lee Jong Suk)??
there are those who handle someone disliking something they love very poorly, & every now & then I even run into people who can't take the slightest criticism or differing POV of a drama, movie, or actor they like. I find the latter super baffling but both are frustrating, & I've had to learn to ignore responses from people like this. there was a woman I crossed paths with a while back who thought she could do no wrong and had the only valid opinion around, so when I turned down her spellbound rec---as I'd already seen it & briefly explained why didn't enjoy it---she replied back with an essay on why I was wrong, lmao. I have to leave situations like that at an "to each their own" deal & go on my way.
@Rosie  Hehe I haven't seen LJS acting in a drama yet so I don't know what to say about him :P
I agree with you about Moon Lovers and Love in the Moonlight though! :)

And I haven't watched Descendants in the Sun, but I checked a few parts here and there and it looked silly in my opinion :P....and seriously I don't think the genres match in that drama!!  and whatever parts I saw, I found Song Hye Kyo's acting horrible...o.o  Infact I don't get why people make a fuss over her as well...I'm not impresses with her acting :P
...(please don't kill me..)
fandoms/fangirls can be brutally over the top...that's why I hope to never cross paths with a celebrity...I don't want to be burned by netizens.
I like to be objective when I watch a drama then I can see both sides of like not liking.
Currently not liking the affair that's building up in 'On the way to the airport' I think it really sucks because female lead's hubby is distant with her and she's now falling for someone else and other viewers are okay with that because the male lead is hot. I can understand that point of view, it is romantic element they are enjoying. But it was hard reading comments about people stating they are looking to take it as advice for marriage -_- it has come down to that now...lol
DOTS was annoying and poorly written :P
and SHR is like Helen of troy meets GOT -Kdrama style! Though this one I have enjoyed the variety of historical wardrobe and the various mask So has.  

#DifferentStrokesForDifferentFolks #ChillOutFanGirlz
I am enjoying Moon Lovers a lot, actually. Of course, I am a Lee Joon Gi fan so that has a lot to do with it. :p I think this is one of his best performances. I think all the actors are doing a great job. I have no problems with any of them. I do have some issues, though. Like, the editing makes things confusing and because it is only 20 eps, it is hard to go into detail with what is going on and with the characters. I miss some of the closer portrayed relationships in the original Scarlet Heart. I do like how they have adapted the story to fit into Korean History while remaining faithful to the original. I have been really impressed with that. However, I am constantly annoyed by the evil Queen and manipulative, bitchy princess. I could have really done without those two cliches.
@CherryBunny ... I am enjoying SHR also, despite the problems... and...considering they are mostly idols and I am unfamiliar w/ all of them (except IU), I think they are doing OK... IU is no better and no worse than the average K-actress.
I have grown to like Ji Soo and his 14th .... 

What bothers me most is the "dumbing-down" of characters .... for example, in last episode, Eun's wife seriously thinking she would get pregnant from a kiss :P 
Is this written for teenagers?? ...
Come on now, she is a veteran soldier, not some sheltered delicate prissy princess, she ought to know about the birds and the bees.... But I guess some people would find that "cute", I don't! .... The show would have been better off if they did not orient it towards these cutesie moments :P:P

Back to the subject... No matter how tolerant and open-minded I try to be, I secretly get disappointed when a friend does not like something I go googoo-gaga over ... and I am on cloud-9 when a friend is gushing over a common bias ..... 
At least, let's try to understand the fangirling, we're all human after all!!!

@BeKaiLLe --  there is a thread in the forum titled Ranting about Unpopular Opinions, or something similar.
Everyone I think should need to re-learn our basic teaching... "Good manners and right conduct." ; " Don't do unto others what you don't want to do unto you."
We cried foul on everything that's different and without thinking first, just spout words we even don't want to hear and read ourselves. Everyone should know by now that it's all goes down on own preference and that everyone is unique and one-of-a-kind, so basically differences arise and that's what we need to accept.

Well opinion is opinion. that's why were here coz we want to express what we feel in every drama. Saying negative things to your favorite dramas will hurt you and we are all probably defend it. Its a good thing actually. Just don't say bad and curse words to the others just because they were honest... Remember we have different taste. We are different people but still we had the same feelings being enjoyed watching Dramas.. :)