So i want to know what do you guys prefer so , 

What do you prefer:

Guys falling in love first 

OR

Girl           

And Why??

What do you like the best in that preferences.

(btw i prefer guys falling in love first and if there are any drama with that preferences then you can recommend tho X D Just saying)

So i want to hear what your thoughts are! :)

In the past I liked the guy fell for female first, but now I don't mind which one, I even enjoy watching brave female lead who confess the first. Right now it depends on story, in some dramas I like the female fell for the male first, and in some dramas I want the male lead fell for female, but in dramas with a arrogant main character, I want arrogant one fell for the other one.

i actually like girl falling in love first cos it makes that more relatable..it also makes the viewers to sympathize with her more..and when the guy reciprocates the feels are great.. lol its just my opinion .. also i have watched plenty of movies in my language where the guy falls in love first so im kind of bored of watching that..:)

I have no idea why, but I almost always prefer the guy falling for the girl first. It may be because  very few dramas make the female leads not make complete idiots of themselves when they are in love, so I cringe when I have to watch the girl falling for a guy first. 

Linus:

I have no idea why, but I almost always prefer the guy falling for the girl first. It may be because  very few dramas make the female leads not make complete idiots of themselves when they are in love, so I cringe when I have to watch the girl falling for a guy first. 

Same, for the very same reason.

Linus:

I have no idea why, but I almost always prefer the guy falling for the girl first. It may be because  very few dramas make the female leads not make complete idiots of themselves when they are in love, so I cringe when I have to watch the girl falling for a guy first. 

This!

It  doesn’t matter to me who is first as long as it a mutual love and I kind of really like it when it a little ambiguous like not knowing if they like you or you can’t admit that you like them even to yourself but you do think of them

I have a very weird choice..I like those love stories where Guy falls first and girl loves someone else or has some issues bec of which she cant accept his love. .

I like seeing guy yearning for the girl....thn aftr a lot of heartbreaks he gets the girl...lol

recently watched My sunshine...it was slow but i got many feels