Hey guys, 

Just wanted to know which couple(s) from 2017 Kdramas are your absolute favorites?

Mine would be:  Joong Hee & Mi Young (Father Is Strange)

What about you?

1. Sang Mi & Dong Cheol from Save Me (unofficial ship, but damn their chemistry was through the roof. shipped so hard)

2. Do Bong Soon & Ahn Min Hyuk from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (questionable plot, but i loved BongBong and MinMin)

3. Song Ji Won & Im Sung Min from Age of Youth 2 (need...season...3...now...plsss...our wishes shall be fulfilled...)

1. Heo Im & Choi Yeun Kyung from Live Up to Your Name, Dr. Heo

2. Eun Hwan Ki & Chae Ro Woon from Introverted Boss

3. Nam Hong Ju & Jung Jae Chan from While You Were Sleeping

4. Ko Dong Man & Choi Ae Ra from Fight For My Way

Do Bong Soon & Ahn Min Hyuk (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)

Hong Joo & Jae Chan (While You Were Sleeping)

Ra Eun Ho & Hyun Tae Woon (School 2017)

1. Heo Im and Yeong Kyung! (Live up to Your Name) - I love them. They're perfect! 

No doubt!  Do Bong Soon and Min Hyuk in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (I loved every one of the scenes where Bong Bong and Mim Mim  are together)

Lee Min Ki and Jeon Soo Min who played the mains in "Because this is my first Life" :D

Kim Sung Ryong and Seo Yool (Chief Kim) :>

Woo Su Ji & Ma Sang Goo (Because This Is My First Life)

totoro:

1. Sang Mi & Dong Cheol from Save Me (unofficial ship, but damn their chemistry was though the roof. shipped so hard)

2. Do Bong Soon & Ahn Min Hyuk from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (questionable plot, but i loved BongBong and MinMin)

3. Song Ji Won & Im Sung Min from Age of Youth 2 (need...season...3...now...plsss...our wishes shall be fulfilled...)

I totally second Sang Mi & Dong Cheol!! And if we are going into unofficial ship territory, Jo Soo Ji and Jang Do Han from The Guardians are on my list too. This year's been more about the unofficial ships than the official ones -  nothing that great compared to last year. Does it count if Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo finished in January? Though Because This is my First Life is looking promising. Waiting to see how everything turns out next week!

Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk had the best chemistry everrrr in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

I would only rewatch that drama becuz of the chemistry (and i have done that already many times :D)

1) Ji ho and se hee (because this is my first life)    

2) Ae ra and dong man(fight for my way) 

3) Eun ho and tae woon(school 2017)

4)Bong soon and Min hyuk(strong woman do bong soon)

5)Hong joo and jae chan(while you were sleeping)

6) jin jin and ji won (20th century boy and girl)

Bong Hee & Joon Oh (Missing 9)

Ah Jin & Ki Ho (Woman of Dignity) 

Ru Ri & Tae Yang (Man Who Sets The Table) 

I liked Bong Soon and Min Hyuk too but I felt bad for Gook Du :(

Strong Woman and While You Were Sleeping.

Yeok & Chaekyung (Queen for Seven Days)

Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young have outstanding chemistry.