I just finished Cheese in the Trap like a week ago and it was sooo good, loved it more than Goblin, not the best ending but i kind of liked it.

These are other melodramas I really enjoyed

- Another Miss Oh   

- Please Come Back, Mister  

- Goblin

- The Innocent Man   

- Can You Hear My Heart   

- Kill Me, Heal Me

What are some really good melodramas where almost each episode is good, interesting, and enjoyable, I'm looking for dramas where the story involve crazy big scenes and problems between characters like Another Miss Oh, Can You Hear My Heart, The Innocent Man, and Cheese in the Trap?

I've only seen The Innocent Man & Goblin on that list... 

I liked Cain & Abel, East of Eden, The Equator Man, 49 Days, Woman of Dignity

I am watching uncontrollably fond, and am actually liking even I thought it would be just terrible. Definitely up there on the mellow drama, but it has kept me wanting to keep watching after each episode!  It's worth a try 

Also: Cheese in the trap ::MAJOR SPOILER ALERT:: I actually didn't mind the ending. I was more so wishing that was much more interaction and development of the two lead going into the final episode. If they really showed more of that, I would have been much more ok with the email ending, because I ultimately took it as a positive and happy ending. 

King of baking and Hotel king...both are good..specially the first one is must watch..if u like melodrama...

Missing you ( the best drama)

Stairway to Heaven    2003

Secret   2013

Resurrection (Revenge)   2005

Nine Tailed Fox   2004

Bad Guy    2010

Five Fingers   2012

Both are historical but I'd definitely recommend Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Empress Ki