Hello. I want a drama in which the female lead divorces her husband and then fall in love again, but with another man like -

Twenty again

Queen of reversals

The Good Wife

Ms. Perfect

My love Eun Dong

Among these Twenty Again , Queen of Reversals and The Good Wife are my favorites.

I want the female lead to end up with the new man and not the husband. And the new man can be main or 2nd main lead.

The divorce can occur in the middle of the drama or from the beginning, I'm fine with both.

The drama can be from any country, but i prefer Korean. And Happy ending for the pair is must, I hate open endings.

i  can suggest 1 for you but its a chinese...i dont know if you re gonna be interested with it....

I'm fine with any country

as i was scrolling among my most prefered dramas that i rewatch since i dont find any other interesting recent dramas....i saw YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE of wallace chung...i dont know if you have watched it already.... 

I love love love Twenty again, queen of reversal and my love eundong..and  i still need to watch Ms.Perfect.

Anyway here are some Highly recommended dramas with the plot you are looking for:

• Fierce Wife - super highly recommended Taiwanese drama, then after the drama, continue to watch the movie special for the ultimate Happily Ever after of the FL and the new guys (cause it was open ended in the drama series). FL separated feom her hubby because of an affair and she improved herslef with the help of the ML
  • Five children - not noona romance but totally very satisfying romance of main leads and supporting characters story lines, all wrapped up with a happy ending for everyone.
  • You are my sunshine - the FL and ML had a history of being college sweethearts, and broke off and separated when she goes to USA. When she comes bach then meet again but she is divorced 
  • Women of Dignity - Kim hee sun and Lee Kiwoo totally made me swoon. Kim heesun got divorced from her jerk hubby.
  • Across the ocean to see you - chinese drama where FL got divorcee after being artificially inseminated to save her marriage and meets a new guy.
  • Legendary witch - FL isnt divorcee, her husband died as she meet the ML, but her hubby csme back from the dead. and... well it is still a happy ending

Also maybe check out there, though these are not really my faves and these sometimes were a drag to finish:

• Happy Home - had some episodes where i was screaming hard at the screen mainly from frustration and other part due to Lee Pilmo's (ex-hubby) hotness
  • Hundred Year inheritance - there were some super draggy moments with irrtating ex-hubby
  • A thousand kisses - its been a long time since ive watch this so i am a little hazy if it was all happy ending or an open ended one
  • Goddess of marriage - totally open ended and urghhh some part tested my patience
  • Oh my Lady - though the plot of FL being a divorcee is secondary to the one about the ML is a top star douce who finds out he has a kid
  • I am legend - totally forgot if she ended up with the new guy
  • Bad couple - the story of the FL's friend, and i still swoon for Yoo Gun because of this drama
 clong:

as i was scrolling among my most prefered dramas that i rewatch since i dont find any other interesting recent dramas....i saw YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE of wallace chung...i dont know if you have watched it already.... 

This looks really amazing. I will watch this definitely.

Thanks czakhareina.

I was looking out for this type of dramas for days and then i got all this from just one post. 

Thank you so much.