We all have those actors/actresses we think are terrible at acting (or are just too loud) but would you put that aside to watch if you were interested in the storyline and/or there are other (new) actors/actresses you want to watch?

I'm interested in 2 upcoming dramas and was wondering what people do when they're in that situation. 

I would give it 2-4 episodes to see how it is,especially if it's a story I'm really interested in. I probably wouldn't watch it just for other actors, if I really couldn't stand one of the main actors,unless the other actors were my absolute favorites. 

jubies33:
I would give it 2-4 episodes to see how it is,especially if it's a story I'm really interested in.

I would do the same. I'm not gonna let some crappy actor ruin my enjoyment of a possibly great drama.

I will watch mediocre actors or even terrible actors with awesome story line.  It is because the writer who write good story line will write good characters that I can just ignore their acting skill.

For example Hyeri in Reply88.

Ah okay. I will give both of them the benefit of the doubt even though I swore off ever watching one of them ever again. 

Thanks ♡

I usually watch a few episodes to decide and I will try to watch at least 3 different dramas with an actor and if they still are horrible I avoid them like the plague....lol....I avoid SSK shows now after Black Knight

Stevie70:
SSK shows now after Black Knight

I am AMAZED at the fact she still gets work, and not even as second lead but as the main -_-

Stevie70:

I usually watch a few episodes to decide and I will try to watch at least 3 different dramas with an actor and if they still are horrible I avoid them like the plague....lol....I avoid SSK shows now after Black Knight

"watch at least 3 different dramas with an actor" sorry I wasn't able to apply it to your original comment but anywho, I've already done that! Lol but since it's been a few years I thought I'd give her one last go. I actually liked SSK in Black Knight. I didn't think her acting was as bad as  some scenes in Water God. I only dropped BK because I read it was a horrible ending. 

If they're support cast, i can put it aside for an interesting story line if they're terrible actors. For those that are also annoying or too loud though,  I'll only watch  if I  can skip their parts without missing anything.

probably only if the story is really really good and other people have given good reviews about the dramas or if I like the other actors so much that I can overlook the bad ones. But often I can't really finish the drama and would leave it on hold or fight through each episode.
Sometimes it is a really shame that a story gets ruined because of the actors who just can't deliver the right feelings and still get main roles after main roles. Even a got story can't save bad acting.

Same as many above:  If its a good story or other good actors I like,  i will try it and see how it goes in first few eps.   If I can't bear it, i drop it  or put on hold for retrying when i am in a more flexible mood.