The King in Love. It's a love triangle, but the most memorable aspect of it was the friends' platonic relationship. True brothers.

If you're just looking for something to prove yourself you can get through anything, but that isn't necessarily overly tragic (amnesia, people going blind etc.) you can definitely watch Mask :)

Misaeng- Korean media called it as the saddest drama without sad scene.

DREAMY:

Just Between Lovers would be great , it's so touching and sad ,its also preeeettty deep , but there's romance and it's a part of the story that can't be ignored completely , but I highly recommend it , apart from the romance the drama deals with some hard issues like poverty, Injustice ,terrible trauma from the past , unemployment and a lot more , The characters help each other get over these issues and that's what makes it great to me , definitely my favorite drama ever , I hope you get over this break up soon :) , it's not the end of the world people can start over anytime

Here's a link of some quotes from the drama , check it out

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/just-between-lovers/31550-quotes-just-between-lovers

Thanks for this suggestion.  I started watching this and it is just what I needed. Been in the drama doldrums for about a week now. 

graytrigger:

Thanks for this suggestion.  I started watching this and it is just what I needed. Been in the drama doldrums for about a week now. 

I'm so glad you're enjoying it :)

Secret  - This drama will depict how a man falls in love with a woman who killed his lover. It is the story about a man who doesn't believe in love and a woman who believes in love but gets betrayed by love. Min Hyuk is a rich guy who has everything but a good personality, and burns with revenge after he found out his lover was killed in a hit-and-run accident. Yoo Jungis a woman who takes blame for those accident. She is a woman who refuses to give up on life even though she′s been thrown into despair. She goes to prison in her boyfriend’s place who causes the hit-and-run accident but she gets betrayed in the end

Babysitter - A Short 4 episode drama about An attractive babysitter, who graduated from a prestigious university, begins to work as a babysitter for 3 children from a wealthy couple. The attractive babysitter begins to change.

Ms. Perfect - Shim Jae Bok has always believed she lived life to the full. But, misfortunes never come singly. Her beloved husband ends up cheating on her. What's worse, her benefactor actually has a stab in the back. Things are closing in on her, but she's not the type of person who gives up. Let's find out how she comes up against the harsh reality of life!
(Source: KBS World)

I'm not sure, but I think about Hello Monster or Marriage, Not Dating.

cheronsa:

I think the bridal mask is what you want. İt has everything in it, and its so sad though. 

And

Just between lovers,  mask,  i miss you. 

Thank you so much for the suggestion to Bridal Mask! Currently finishing up ep 17 out of 28! I'm obsessed! It's so touching! Thank youuuu <3

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ Shoot Me in the Heart 

✔️ Hello Monster 

✔️ Pinocchio 

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor (Chinese)

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ Gu Family Book  

✔️ White Christmas 

✔️ Love Me if you Dare (Chinese) 

✔️ Return of Iljimae 

✔️ Miilionaire's First Love 

✔️ Robber 

✔️ Mother 

✔️ Hours of My Life (Japanese)

✔️ Rebel:  Man Who Stole the People 

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me 

✔️ That Winter the Wind Blows 

✔️ Treacherous ( rated R and has graphic violence and mature scenes) 

✔️ Memories of Murder 

✔️ Memoirs of a Murderer   

✔️ Forgotten 

Fated to Love You  is a rom-com when it starts out but slides into a very emotional show that just kills me repeatedly throughout.