Hello the dramasphere!

I have rewatched Let’s fight ghost for the second time because I freaking loved it.

And I couldn’t find any drama similar.

Can you recommend me dramas with a cute and sticky female lead and a cole male lead which is interested in another girl (at first)

Thank you ????????????

The Master's Sun - she can see ghosts and interact with them. It is very similar of what they did in Let's Fight, Ghost!  Really hilarious. Loved this.

Oh My Ghostess - about ghost possession of the female lead. Its pretty good. Was really funny, too.

intimewithyou:

The Master's Sun - she can see ghosts and interact with them. It is very similar of what they did in Let's Fight, Ghost!  Really hilarious. Loved this.

Oh My Ghostess - about ghost possession of the female lead. Its pretty good. Was really funny, too.

Thank you! I have seen the Master’s Sun but I dropped it I don’t know why hough, cause it was good. And I am currently rewatching Oh my Ghostess cause it is so good! But ther are not so many good dramas lately...

The only other one I can think of that deals with ghosts is Goblin. I really don't watch that many with that theme lol. Sorry  >_<

supernatural 

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ Black 

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

✔️ Arang and the Magistrate 

✔️ Surplus Princess

✔️ Chicago Typewriter

Not supernatural but cold male and clingy girl

✔️ Jealousy Incarnate 

✔️ My Mr Mermaid (ML not cold for long)

✔️ Greatest Love 

Lovely horribly! The editing is a little bad but the storyline is very cool. The female lead isn't clingy though.

There's a Thai remake of it, the ghost stories were good (somewhat different from the k-drama) and romance was more obvious in there. I actually want to see more of the main leads together in regular dramas. Too bad the side characters bromance wasn't as good/funny as Kang Ki Young and Lee David's chemistry. 

All those mentioned above. 

Here are some with ghosts involved:

Goblin    

Hotel del Luna    

A Korean Odyssey    

Hi Bye, Mama!