South Korea has a lot of different TV networks that produces so many dramas and variety shows every year. SBS, KBS, tvN, MBC, OCN, JTBC etc. they all produce dramas that competes against each other for the best screentimes.

I didn't really think about which network made which drama until I noticed that many of my favorite dramas had the same logo in the beginning, and now I can't stop noticing it. I've started to see that each channel has it's own style of content and that I like dramas from OCN and tvN the most. 

So my question to you is: What is your favorite TV network? 

I knew of tvN first and watch a lot of their dramas but OCN, at least to me, has the best produced and more adult stories that I like.

ShotaSidePart:

I knew of tvN first and watch a lot of their dramas but OCN, at least to me, has the best produced and more adult stories that I like.

Agreed, Save Me and Tunnel were two amazing dramas that felt a bit more groundbreaking than the average  rom-com. 

cable channels are my favourite tbh and i feel they have the most unique dramas and their cinematography is always really good. 

At least to me, has the best produced and more adult stories that I like. Wolowtube, Losmovies, Feed2All,  Thewatchseries. This are best for watching movies and tv shows for free. :)

1st  tvN - high budget drama, nice cinematography
MBC>KBS>SBS

*SBS used to be my fav tv network, they produced some high quality dramas, but now uhm just so-so.

I feel like tvN has the best dramas without a doubt. I began to notice that every kdrama I watched and loved was from tvN. They have such a good production and quality!

nylecoj:

1st  tvN - high budget drama, nice cinematography
MBC>KBS>SBS

*SBS used to be my fav tv network, they produced some high quality dramas, but now uhm just so-so.

Same, I really feel that their latest dramas hasn't been at par of their old stuff

I have an KBS World on my digital channel, but i'd love to have an Arirang channel though, because i am always obssessed with Korean entertainment in recent years.

OCN for sure! Mistress and Save Me were goldd!!

sarahj25:

Agreed! 

sarahj25:

It's only because of those two dramas have I started paying attention to more of OCN's content

seeing how most of my top 10 is tvN, i guess thats it.  so statistic wise tvN is my fav i guess.

my fav genre is thriller. if you ask me to blind watch random drama there is higher i like OCN drama more than tvN. even for romance genre i would rather watch random OCN drama than random tvN drama.

actually i dropped/gave low (like really low) ratting for some popular tvN drama then again that might be because i also have watched quite a number of tvN drama

if i have to rate it : tvN - SBS/OCN - KBS2/jtbc

definitely OCN