Hello!

My name is Jen and I'm one of the numerous editors at TV Tropes. I am particularly interested in Asian drama (since I watch a lot) and I'm looking for Korean (as well as other, but I'll post on the appropriate forum) drama fainting scenes to add to the TV Tropes page as we attempt to greatly expand that area. Case in point... it's rather devout of Asian scenes right now but it's such a common trope in them. ---> https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fainting

Please share any that you are aware of from dramas or comedy, particularly from the past year or so. I'm not as up to date on 2016-2018 dramas, especially if they haven't been subbed yet!

We're considering creating a separate trope page for the scenes where they roll their eyes up when they faint as it is in many ways its own thing. Here is an example featuring Jung Ryeo Won

One of you helped me identify a scene in the past, but I have lost access to that account :(

Jen

Thank you SO much! I had WTW on my list to add but the others were new for me. I loved W Two Words :D And while it's WAY rarer I'm also looking for any scenes where they hear the bird tweet sound when they get hit. LOL It's called " Circling Birdies" on TV Tropes. But this is my primary focus.

Your House Helper, the FL faints due to pain from menstrual cramps

Lovely Horribly, FL has a fever

Whats Wrong With Secretary Kim, FL faints due to emotional stress

• What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Boys over Flowers
  • Goong

thank you guys all so much!  some of those were new to me as well

• Queen In Hyun's Man | She faints more than once.
  • The Queen's Man | Also faints quite often.
  • Let me Introduce Her | FL faints when she remembers something about her past.
  • A Beautiful Mind | ML faints in this one due to stress.
  • Age of Youth | One of the FLs faints due to the flu.
  • Kill Me, Heal Me | Both ML and FL faint in this one.
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo | FL faints quite a bit in this one, for different reasons.
  • Oh My Venus | FL faints because she's wearing a corset that's too tight (it happens in the first episode and hilarity ensues).
  • Suspicious Partner | FL faints due to a fever.
  • The Greatest Love | ML faints due to a hard disease. I think there's more fainting scenes, but I don't remember.
  • Voice 2 | ML faints various times due to trauma.

TY

3GGG:
  • Queen In Hyun's Man | She faints more than once.
  • The Queen's Man | Also faints quite often.
  • Let me Introduce Her | FL faints when she remembers something about her past.
  • A Beautiful Mind | ML faints in this one due to stress.
  • Age of Youth | One of the FLs faints due to the flu.
  • Kill Me, Heal Me | Both ML and FL faint in this one.
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo | FL faints quite a bit in this one, for different reasons.
  • Oh My Venus | FL faints because she's wearing a corset that's too tight (it happens in the first episode and hilarity ensues).
  • Suspicious Partner | FL faints due to a fever.
  • The Greatest Love | ML faints due to a hard disease. I think there's more fainting scenes, but I don't remember.
  • Voice 2 | ML faints various times due to trauma. 

THANKS a lot! Great list! Some new, some old.  I'm having trouble finding Queen's Man though? all my searches keep bringing me to Queen in Hyan's Man. Is there a link to the other title "The Queen's Man?"

TVTropesGirl:

TY

THANKS a lot! Great list! Some new, some old.  I'm having trouble finding Queen's Man though? all my searches keep bringing me to Queen in Hyan's Man. Is there a link to the other title "The Queen's Man?"

Perhaps 3GGG was referring to the Princess' Man?

AH:

Perhaps 3GGG was referring to the Princess' Man?

Yes, sorry I was typing quick and dint notice. I was indeed thinking of Princess' Man.