30 Korean Drama Questions

1. Your Favorite Kdrama:
I have too many favorites, three of them are The Guest, Signal, Kingdom.

2. Your Favorite Male Lead:
So Ji Sub.

3. Your Favorite Female Lead:
I've no favorite yet.

4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character:
Is it like the second male lead we're talking about? Then I've too many because I always like the second male lead, even when I sometimes like the first male lead. 

5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character:
I've no favorite yet.

6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST:
I've too many favorites, here is My Korean OST Playlist

7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character:
"It may look fine outside, but it takes time to heal. Scars are different from how they appear."

"When you stay at hospitals for a long time, you get to know just how many sick people there are in this world. In the end, people are all creatures who are sick in one way or another. So don't cry, everyone else lives on enduring it."

"People care more about whether or not they know more than concrete facts, after all. The more people know and talk, the more it becomes reality. Such is the nature of the world."

- All three lines are by So Ji Sub

8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character:
"When your heart doesn’t tell you the truth, the pain will tell you the answer.”
- Tae Gong Shil from The Master's Sun

9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character:
"Don't compete with your past, but rather expect great things from your future and love your present self."
- Kang Woo from The Master's Sun

10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character:
Idk at the moment.

11. Your Favorite Dialogue
I can't remember any dialogue.

12. Your Favorite Story:
I've too many favorite stories, all from fluffy romcom to a very dark plot.

13. Your Favorite "I Love You":
I really don't have any favorite.

14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene:
Well I'm really not a fan of that kind of scenes.

15. Your Favorite Ending:
I've no favorite ending.

16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish:
The K2.

17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once:
Splash Splash LOVE and Ma Boy.

18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End:
Playful Kiss and The Heirs.

19. Your Best Actor:
So Ji Sub.

20. Your Best Actress:
Idk.

21. Your Worst Actor:
None.

22. Your Worst Actress:
None.

23. Your Best Couple:
Kim Yeong Ho/John Kim and Kang Joo Eun from Oh My Venus because they're both mature and help each other with their problems, just like how a couple should be. I also like that he falls in love with her when she's still chubby, that he care more about her inside than outside - which is rare to see in kdrama. Those times someone has been chubby, the others haven't been interested before that person have lost weight and/or done some plastic surgery.

24. Your Worst Couple:
Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha N from Playful Kiss because they are like the same through the whole kdrama and she's just an annoying embarrassing stalker.

25. Your First Kdrama:
Boys Over Flowers

26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama:
Dokgo Rewind

27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does:
There's a few of them; Playful Kiss, The Heirs, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Boy Over Flowers and You Who Came from the Stars.

28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too:
Inspiring Generation

29. A Kdrama that made you happy:
Fated to Love You because of Lee Gun's laugh, it's like almost the only thing I remember from that kdrama lmao

30. A Kdrama the made you sad:
I almost never get sad when I watch kdrama, I can be a bit emotional, but not sad. The last time it happened was when I watched The Guest because of the ending because you could see how strong their bonds had become. I was first a bit sad (you will get it if you've watched it) before they twisted the ending. When it comes to cry to kdrama, last time it happened was back in 2014.

There's only one kmovie that can make me cry like a baby and it's the kmovie A Moment to Remember - I've watched it two times with a few years between it, but I cried as much when I watched it for the second time, if not more...