We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Yup, mine is the alltime gateway for many people, Boys Over Flowers!!!! <3<3<3
The first drama I watched was Boys Over Flowers but the one that made me enter this land with no return ticket was City Hunter , my second kdrama! :P
One day this channel was passing an episode of Boys Over Flowers and I looked it up on the net, and on the recommendations I saw Heartstring and that weekend I binged watch the two of them. So I don't know witch one of the 2 really hooked me up, loved them both equally.
Mine was Hana Yori Dango, and when I heard there was a Korean remake I had to watch it :D
I think It's My Girl :)
"A Love to Kill" was definitely my first kdrama but didn't start my kdrama addiction since i watched mostly Japanese dramas (+ was into jpop) back then. now it's been a long time since i last saw a drama from Japan, and I'm only into Korean dramas & music now *-* I think "You're Beautiful" might have been the first of the Korean era ^-^
First kdrama I started watching was God's Gift - 14 Days. Loved it, but after six episodes I learned that City Hunter would only be on Netflix for another few days, so I switched to watching that. So City Hunter was the first I finished.
Sad Love Story... Watched it in 2011 and it's still my favorite drama ^^
mine was probably autumn in my heart ;_;
My first k-drama, was Faith (2012) starring Lee Min Ho <3 i fell in love with k-dramas ever since.
My best friend introduced me to Flower Boy Ramen Shop in 6th grade. But it was not until I watched I Hear You Voice freshman year that I began earnestly watching them.  (I watched IHYV in debate camp, the one thing I enjoyed there!)
City Hunter was my gateway drug khm I mean drama :)
my first kdrama was dream high, because i saw a gif from it and thought it was pretty. after that i started watching more and more but the first drama i LOVED was master's sun.
FAITH was my gateway Kdrama. (I did watch a Taiwanese drama before it called Autumn's Concerto)