Full House baby...
Shining Inheritance. Started watching thinking it was another Korean movie, been hooked ever since!
It was either Full house or Save the last dance for me, I got crushes on both Rain and Ji Sung, and I ended up buying both.
Mine was Boys Over Flowers thanks to Netflix! Funny that my second drama was City Hunter! Double dose of Lee Min Ho!
The first Korean Drama I watched was Goong. Loved it!
mine was boys over flowers
Mine was Boys Over Flowers as well... the second was You're the Best Lee Soo Shin
Personal Taste - watched this one about 2-3 years ago but I only recently started watching Kdramas again, guess it took me a while lol
My Girl . It was not even the drama that got me into korean drama forever:) but Lee Jun Ki!
My friends tried getting me to watch a few dramas before but nothing ever excited me then literally after watching one episode of playful kiss I was hooked! been pretty obsessed with dramas ever since :P
Hmm... I think "My name is Kim Sam Soon". It wasn't my first drama, but the one who changed me into an addict.
My Girl! Even after seven years of drama watching it remains one of my favorite dramas!