Mine was also Coffee Prince :D
My first was Boys Over Flowers (which didn't entirely pull me into k-dramas but I still liked it enough to finish it). After that I tried watching Coffee Prince but I barely got through the first episode and I decided that I was better off watching anime. Then after about a year I tried watching it again and I totally fell in love with it, and there started my love for k-dramas! I still haven't seen that many series since I usually only find time to watch during the holidays but hopefully I'll have time in the future ^^
I think my first korean drama was Full House, it was just hilarious ^^
The very first drama I watched was Autumn in my heart, followed by Winter Sonata and I loved Winter Sonata but it wasn't what hooked me, it was more like the one that made me know they existed but it was only until Boys over Flowers and You are beautiful that I started liking them more and now that's why I like kdramas so much
I started with Japanese doramas and once I had watched all the interesting ones I crossed the sea and started with Korean ones :) You are beautiful was the first one and will therefore always hold a special place in my heart! Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki kamsahamnida for opening a new world for me <3
My very first drama was Boys Over Flowers which not only got me into kdramas but also kpop and korea generally! :)
Mine was also Boys Over Flowers.
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. Wasn't great but I loved Kim Sam Soon so I stuck through it to see if she ended up happy.
I actually saw Full House first but it didn't really "kickstarted" my love for dramas. It's when I saw My Sassy Girl that I fell in love. Yep, it's a movie but I think that counts right? :P
Mine was Dream High followed by 49 Days that solidified my love.
You're beautiful <3 My first Kdrama and i have been hooked since then ^_^ it will always have a special place in my heart. I don't think there will be a drama that will take over my favorite because it just meant so much to me. i'm going to rewatch it soon to refresh the mental breakdown i had because of it haha
Jupiter wrote: Taiwanese drama It Started With a Kiss followed by They Kiss Again :)

...as for Korean, after that I watched Playful Kiss of course.

It was the same for me It started with a kiss 1 & 2 really started my love of Asian drama. Now when I want to reminisce I turn back to that drama it holds a very special place from all my future dramas.
Winter Sonata kick started my addiction and You're Beautiful confirmed my addiction :) Now I wouldn't watch neither of these types of dramas, I avoid heavily cliched melodramas and romantic comedies!
My first k-drama was Stairway to Heaven, and at that point in my life, I hadn't watched that many sad movies, tv shows, etc... I swear I went through a few tissue boxes with that drama. I was really frustrated, but it got me interested in k-dramas, nonetheless.