I'm looking for dramas with a good story that will keep me interested. Preferably romance. What is everyone watching at the moment or recently?

There were 100 Days My Prince which was airing a few months ago. I did not admire the drama that much, but it was good. For many others, this was an excellent drama. You may try watching. 

• Devilish Joy | this one is full of clichés, but the leads chemistry made it enjoyable. A feel good show that doesn't ask too much of it's audience. Flawed but still very cute without feeling overly cheesy. 
  • Terius Behind Me | not your typical romance, but a love story nonetheless. Though this one deals with spys going against each other, it's a comedy first and foremost.
  • Feel Good to Die | it's a satire with well developed romance and characters that grow, are complex, flawed and are always held accountable. The humor starts exaggerated and absurd, but then it transitions into a lot of heartfelt moments that will surprise you. 
  • Lawless Attorney | if you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. The main leads are equal partners and both active participants of the story. They develop a healthy relationship, balanced in power. Really enjoyed the chemistry between the lead. The romance is also more mature than your typical kdrama. As in, they don't act like children. 
  • Come and Hug Me | Highly recommend if you haven't watched it yet. This is a story of hurt and comfort, so it's slow paced and can feel heavy emotion-wise. So watching it in slower bites is a way to not get emotionally spent and still enjoy it.
  •  The Ghost Detective | the first half is much better than the second half, but the leads' relationship and tension is what carries this one. And I enjoyed that a lot!