Hi

I've watched a Kdrama some time ago and forgot the name. I only remember this scene: a rich guy gets admitted to the hospital (VIP room) where the girl is an attending doctor. The guy likes her or thinks she'll like him. That's all I remember, sorry. Does anyone know the name with such a scene?

How did he end up at the hospital? 

And did they meet prior to the 'accident?' 

I have a few in mind but not sure 

Hi Doub11etroub1e. I really don't remember how he ended up in the hospital.. they might have met before, but I'm not 100% sure. What dramas did you think of?

it kinda sounds like descendants of the sun but not exactly 

@Minarii I don't think it was d.of the sun. The guy in my scene was quite arrogant/narcissistic..

Lara -:

@Minarii I don't think it was d.of the sun. The guy in my scene was quite arrogant/narcissistic..

Do you remember who the actor or actress was? 

Doub11etroub1e:

Do you remember who the actor or actress was? 

Idk. I watch so many dramas all the time that the memories of this one are quite vague..

Lara -:

Idk. I watch so many dramas all the time that the memories of this one are quite vague..

OK I was thinking of dramas where the female lead was a doctor and what I remember so far was:

-W two worlds 

-kill me, heal me 

And that's it, if I remember more I'll tell you. Hope this helps :(

Hmmm was she an an actual doctor of medicine or may be a Psychiatric  doctor per say?

LOL Doub11etroub1e  I was thinking Kill Me, Heal Me ...so I asked that question to help narrow it down...  :o)

@Doub11etroub1e It wasn't Kill me, heal me, maybe it is W. I'll check it. thank you!!

if you can elaborate  drama by actors country year or some iconic scene so people  reach to exact conclusion anyway its happen with all

what i think may be its hospital ship FL is doctor ML is business man but  not ended together its only for epi 1

another is the masked lover FL is nurse ML is mafia boss but in this his mother is hospitalized 

note if you recognized the show/actors i suggest you search in medical tag 

I guess it was hospital ship! I'm rewatching it now, lol. In my memory there was more interaction between FL and that patient, though. Thank you DrAmAlOvEr!

Lara -:

I guess it was hospital ship! I'm rewatching it now, lol. In my memory there was more interaction between FL and that patient, though. Thank you DrAmAlOvEr!

you're welcome