I was wondering is there coming a new season of school because previously it’s aired 2013,2015,2017 so it would be logical that comes 2019. And really loved heart Signal so wondering if there’s coming a new season. I know that the cast of last heart Signal had some trouble and people were mean to them online so I understand if that’s made so problems that it can’t be continued. 

I only found a FAKE Fanmade School 2019 which I wish was real ...lol

https://youtu.be/088f8f8VKPQ

I heart Signal has had a few problems with cast members....one has had 3 drunk driving convictions and another committed suicide so not sure if there will be a third....I know I got irritated with season 1 and Seo Ji Hye who I could tell was an actress not just a student since she was obvious that she was planted to cause friction between her and the other female's for the men's attention and she was also in My ID is gangnam Beauty .

Stevie70:

I only found a FAKE Fanmade School 2019 which I wish was real ...lol

https://youtu.be/088f8f8VKPQ

I heart Signal has had a few problems with cast members....one has had 3 drunk driving convictions and another committed suicide so not sure if there will be a third....I know I got irritated with season 1 and Seo Ji Hye who I could tell was an actress not just a student since she was obvious that she was planted to cause friction between her and the other female's for the men's attention and she was also in My ID is gangnam Beauty .

Who committed suicide?:I it’s not the same seo ji hye. 

oops....I didn't realize they were talking about the other show that sued them for plagarism called 'Jjaak" when they talked about a female contestant's suicide  ....so it wasn't Heart Signal it was "Jjaak" dating show 

Stevie70:

oops....I didn't realize they were talking about the other show that sued them for plagarism called 'Jjaak" when they talked about a female contestant's suicide  ....so it wasn't Heart Signal it was "Jjaak" dating show 

Aa okay is jjaak any good?