1. In what part of the world do you live? (Either a continent or a country) United Kingdom

2. What is your mother tongue? English

3. What do you watch more often Kdrama or Western(English language based) TV shows/ movies? Why do you think that is? 

I watch kdrama mostly these days... they’re more entertaining, quicker to finish, have better characters and more interesting storylines, and gorgeous soundtracks. I become more emotionally invested in kdramas than in western tv 

4. What do you think about character development in either of them?

character development in western tv is super slow and subtle... sometimes there’s hardly any at all. kdramas focus a lot on their main characters and seeing them grow and learn throughout the series is just amazing :’) 

5. On average do you find that the characters in one are more developed than the other?

oh, definitely. characters in kdramas are more interesting - they have backstories, idiosyncrasies and unique habits and interests. they also aren’t afraid to express their emotions which makes them better characters, unlike in western tv where not a lot of emotions are expressed 

6. Is there anything you don’t like about Kdrama?

there are a lot of tropes which is cute sometimes and annoying other times. also western tv has better representation for minorities 

7. Is there anything you don’t like about Western TV shows?

they’re longer, less emotional, often more plot driven than character driven. not a lot of good soundtracks either 

8. How and why did you start watching Kdrama?

in 2017 I started watching a Jdrama accidentally... once I got into kpop I thought maybe I should try one out, and my friend then recommended me chicago typewriter so I watched it and fell in love!! 

9. Do you ever go to theatre?

yes I go often!

10. If yes are you satisfied with the theatre of today? Please specify why yes or no?

I really enjoy going to see films. they are quite repetitive though and a lot more realistic than dramas I think? 

11. Would you go more often/ enjoy it more if the plot/character development was closer to Kdrama? Please elaborate why?

yes definitely I would go a lot more !! I genuinely enjoy seeing characters drive the story and would love to go to the theatre to see something similar to a kdrama 

12. What do you think of character development in today’s theatre?

it’s pretty bland. most of the time the main character only has a little superficial development and the rest of the characters are given no development at all

13. Do you prefer watching theatrical works that are character or plot driven? Please elaborate why?

100% character driven, characters make the plot work and without them the story would flop. characters’ personalities, relationships and development are all essential to a good narrative 

1. In what part of the world do you live? (Either a continent or a country)
  • Bangladesh

2. What is your mother tongue?

• Bangla

3. What do you watch more often Kdrama or Western(English language based) TV shows/ movies? Why do you think that is?

• i mostly watch k-DRAMA .i really dont watch any western drama but when i am with my cousin they watch many western drama on netflix then i watch some and my mom also watch indian drama i also watch but I am just interested into kdrama not other. 

4. What do you think about character development in either of them?

• Yes , in kdrama the character is really developed . I enjoy the kdrama after 2012 . Now a days k dramas are also realy interesting and kdrama character stil didnt now faded away.

5. On average do you find that the characters in one are more developed than the other?

• yes . It really devoloped and i really  enjoy now like i said in question no 4

6. Is there anything you don’t like about Kdrama?

• There  is nothing particularly but sometimes i dont like the main character or plot . Like i didn't like cheese in the drama so much cause i didnt understand what was going on there . But i really like other k drama . K drama is the best ever

7. Is there anything you don’t like about Western TV shows?ever

• i wanna say everything . I just dont like their acting and the plot the scenes they are not to good like the drma game of thrones i didn't know why all people where seeing this but i didn't liked it at all.  The indians also know what is like indian drama its really complicated

8. How and why did you start watching Kdrama?

• my friend recommend ed me then i liked it and started watching it. My first ever drama was strong woman do bong soon.

• 9. Do you ever go to theatre?
  • Yes .i have

10. If yes are you satisfied with the theatre of today? Please specify why yes or no?

• hmm yes . Like satisfied but now a day s movies s are not too good

11. Would you go more often/ enjoy it more if the plot/character development was closer to Kdrama? Please elaborate why?

• Yes i would love to . I really like k drama characters and also their plot change this will be great

12. What do you think of character development in today’s theatre

• I really dont have any opinions on this .

13. Do you prefer watching theatrical works that are character or plot driven? Please elaborate why?

i would like character driven plot . I reall like interest ing drama like now airing extre ordinary you . It has a really good plot and nice character and also good acting . The story i s also too mush complicated i really 

iked it

sorry for my typing mistake