good+smart girl and the beast

happy ending

i prefer the serious one (melodrama is ok)

If you mean Mask (2015) then I think Bride of the Century is pretty similar. I started watching Mask because I liked Bride of the Century. It also has twins that swap places - poor girl becomes rich and marries a rich man. 

Klara H:

If you mean Mask (2015) then I think Bride of the Century is pretty similar. I started watching Mask because I liked Bride of the Century. It also has twins that swap places - poor girl becomes rich and marries a rich man. 

i totally agree, but i've watched it. still thank you so much. if you have other idea, please tell me any time bro 

I guess Hyde, Jekyll, Me could be considered similar in a way. There is no identical women that swap places, but it has a good and smart female lead and a cold/bad boy male lead. I don't know if it has a happy ending, because I didn't finish it though, but my guess is that it does.

Most of these that I am mentioning is the male lead/leads being seen as unworthy or themselves feeling  undeserving. 

cruel city aka heartless city : the male lead has to deal with a lot  and feels like his life is dangerous while the female lead wants to get involved and get to know him along the way

Just between lovers: both have experienced traumatic events in the past, while the ML is struggling to get by

come and hug me: Also both experienced a horrible past but are there for eachother while ML doesn't think he should be affiliated with her because of their past circumstances

the smile has left your eyes : the ML seems very suspicious under many circumstances and the FL is the only person to believe in him

glamorous temptation: not really beast ML but he has other priorities,  and the drama  gives the same aura that Mask gave me

love me if you dare: This is a chinese drama but one of my faves, the ML in the beginning is seen as very secretive and scary.

when a snail falls in love: another fave chinese drama, the dynamic between leads is similar to love me if you dare

misty: this one also isn't much about the MLs but it gave me the same feels as Mask

moonlovers/aka scarlet heart: the ML has a scar that he believes makes him look like a monster while others have called him that too. 

the last empress: one of the MLs is seen as a monster throughout the drama but tries to redeem himself

ms.perfect: this one also isn't about the ML but it also gave me similar feels to Mask

I did not talk much about the FLs because I feel like they are all smart and good :D enjoy

I tried to do my best on the descriptions without giving out to much, let me know if you'd like to know more.

Klara H:

I guess Hyde, Jekyll, Me could be considered similar in a way. There is no identical women that swap places, but it has a good and smart female lead and a cold/bad boy male lead. I don't know if it has a happy ending, because I didn't finish it though, but my guess is that it does.

i'm not agree with Hyde, Jekyll, Me. The female lead is a little stupid and weak, she always asks for the male lead help

what i really want is beauty and the beast story, especially with strong/smart female lead characters, like :

bride of the century

mask

Then how about 'The Innocent Man'? I have never watched it but I heard that the male lead is a cold guy seeking revenge and the female lead that he pursues is intelligent/educated and strong. 

Some of these do NOT have romance but do have strong FL and Cold ML

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  •  Lawless Lawyer ( she is smart but he is not much of a beast to her but to villains )
  • DR Qin Medical Examiner
  • Reset (Chinese/Korean movie)
  • Beauty Inside 
  • Day and Night
  • Galileo
 Stevie70:

Some of these do NOT have romance but do have strong FL and Cold ML

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  •  Lawless Lawyer ( she is smart but he is not much of a beast to her but to villains )
  • DR Qin Medical Examiner
  • Reset (Chinese/Korean movie)
  • Beauty Inside 
  • Day and Night
  • Galileo 

i'll try beauty inside, thx for the recommendation

Klara H:

Then how about 'The Innocent Man'? I have never watched it but I heard that the male lead is a cold guy seeking revenge and the female lead that he pursues is intelligent/educated and strong. 

i'll try it later, thank you for your recommendation

Fated to Love You

Best Wedding

marinarb:

Fated to Love You

Best Wedding

i've checked the trailer, the woman seem  stupid and weak dude (correct me if i'm wrong)

I don't think so but if by watching trailer you're not interested than don't watch .

I think you might enjoy Mad Dog

The female lead Jang Ha Ri is smart and has a strong personality. The male lead is mysterious with a hidden past. There's no typical romance but lots of chemistry and hot sparks between them. 

Another one you might like is Duel. It's serious and quite dark themed but a great drama. 

The female is smart and supports the male lead. I can't tell you more as it would spoil the story. I think you should give it a chance. Btw the detective is not yelling and swearing for the entire drama (in case that upsets you), just wait a couple of episodes, it's worth it.