Fun Facts About Me:
* My all time favourite drama is Mask (2015)
* I love all different kinds of music, including languages as well. Some include - Slovakian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and English. Based on my mood, I like different types such as slow music, love songs, pop, rap, hip hop or dance. I don't discriminate ^^.
* However, my favourite and the ones I listen to more frequently is k-pop.
* Not related to dramas or anything, but my favourite YouTubers are Dan and Phil ^^
My Favourite K-pop Groups/Artists:
* The first and therefore my favourite k-pop group I have ever listened to is BTS. My bias is Jimin and the first song I have ever heard from them is Dope, which is also the reason I fell in love. Currently, my favourite BTS song right now is Airplane pt.2
* I also love Block B. So far, I have loved all of the songs of theirs that I have listened to. My bias is U-Kwon (ugh yes). My favourite song of theirs has got to be Shall We Dance. This is also the reason I started to listen to Zico.
* The first Exo song I have ever listened to was Call Me Baby and I fell in love. My bias is Lay *drool*, but my bias wrecker is Kai ever since I've seen Love Shot. My favourite song of theirs at the moment is Tempo.
* The first Monsta X song I have ever listened to was Dramarama, but I fell in love as much as I did after listening to Shoot Out and then I went back to admire them again. My bias is Wonho *heart eyes* but there are too many bias wreckers >.< Right now I'm in love with the song Alligator.
* I don't remember the first NCT song I listened to, but my favourite is 7th sense even though it's hard to decide, since I love all. My bias is Ten and the Baby Don't Stop video killed me. I am writing from my grave.
* The first song from Shinee I listened to (R.I.P. Jonghyun) is Ring Ding Dong, but my favourite song is Hello. My bias is Taemin and I love all his solo work.
* My favourite girl group is Mamamoo, as so far I have like every single one of their songs. I can't even pick a favourite one as I love all of them - Wind Flower, Egotistic and Starry Night - the same. My bias is Hwasa and the first song I've heard from them is Egotistic.
* The first song I've heard from BLACKPINK is Boombayah, which is the song that also made me fall in love with the group and made it hard for me to decide who's the best. My favourite song of theirs is As if it's your last and my bias is Jennie (I'm in love with Solo)
* The first G-Idle song I've ever heard is Hann (Alone) and it's also my favourite, even though I'm really into Senorita right now. My bias is Jeon So-yeon, because she's just so UGH >.<
* Some solo artists that I love include Hyuna, Jessi and Hyolyn. My favourite songs of theirs are Roll Deep, Gucci, and Dally.
First Dramas I've Ever Watched/Finished/Liked:
FIRST CHINESE DRAMA: Addicted Heroin, which is also the first one I finished an my favourite.
FIRST CHINESE MOVIE: A Round Trip to Love, but I like the second one more.
FIRST JAPANESE DRAMA: None yet, but I'm hoping to watch Mirror Twins when/if it comes out.
FIRST JAPANESE MOVIE: Junjou
FIRST TAIWANESE DRAMA: HIStory: Obsessed
FIRST TAIWANESE MOVIE: X
FIRST THAI DRAMA: 2 Moons The Series - it's my favourite as well.
FIRST THAI MOVIE: X
FIRST BL DRAMA: Don't remember, but I think it's Addicted Heroin
FIRST BL MOVIE: A Round Trip to Love
Wow, I just realised all of these are BL, except for K-dramas >.<
What I Like in Asian Dramas:
- Strong and smart female lead
- Nice, selfless, caring and vulnerable male lead
- Cute/awkward and shy male characters
- Good, unique and unpredictable story-lines with crime/suspense/law/political/tragic plot
- More story focused dramas with a small/no focus on romance
- Character development/characters that make you feel confused on how you feel about them
- Scarred main character with hardships/traumatising past
- Main leads overcoming hardships/traumas from their past
- Fighting against corruption or a powerful organisation
- Dealing with serious/taboo issues
- Deep, passionate and realistic love between the main characters where they are straightforward about liking each other
- Interesting and complex serial killers/villains that challenge the main character
- Developed side characters with their own story-lines
- Strong bond and cute bromance relationship between two guys (preferably with main lead involved)
- Doppleganger/identity switch story-lines
- Sad and tragic dramas with a happy ending
What I Dislike in Asian Dramas:
- Stupid, weak and clumsy female leads that have no self-respect and act like kids
- Narcissistic, perfect, cold, jerk-like male leads that don't care about anyone but themselves or the female lead
- Boring and slow paced story revolved mostly around romance, with cliche and predictable story-lines
- Dramas with historical elements, too much comedy or are too confusing
- Shallow characters with no personality or character development
- Perfect main characters, great at everything and always winning, that have gone through no hardships and didn't have to overcome any problems to become a stronger character
- When male leads with no stated experience at fighting or past training, with scrawny bodies somehow have ninja-like fighting skills
- When they are only focused on the romance or the main leads
- Love triangles making up a huge part of the plot
- When a female lead falls for a douchebag male lead who has been treating her horribly throughout the whole/most of the drama and the relationship 'developed' is shallow, quick and unrealistic
- Poor woman/rich man story-lines
- Plot holes and loose ends
- Awkward kisses with one of the characters (or both) staying still like a wooden plank
- Stupid, shallow and edgy antagonists/serial killers with no good motives or story, that fail to challenge the main lead and lose easily
26d 9h 21m
Currently watching 7/1619 days ago
Currently watching 5/1019 days ago
Plan to watchSep 5, 2019
CompletedSep 5, 2019
Plan to watchAug 31, 2019
CompletedAug 31, 2019
Currently watching 5/12Aug 29, 2019
CompletedAug 28, 2019
DroppedAug 28, 2019