I have watched quite a few Thai shows actually but, I just don't get the same satisfaction from Thai dramas as I do from C-dramas and K-dramas (maybe because I am used to watching c-dramas and k-dramas).I have liked quite a few Thai dramas like Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat(loved this!), U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy ,Roy Leh Sanae Rai (yes I like Push!),Leh Ratree,Jao Sao Jum Yorm and Sawan Biang .These are the ones I remember.I have a basic problem with Thai dramas I really don't know where to watch them with eng subs actually.If you have any suggestions of good Thai dramas that fit  the topic I will definitely try them.

https://mydramalist.com/23514-hua-jian-ti-hu-fang-da-chu

aka Chef Fang.  The male lead had the most character development and you can see how quickly he changed from an immature young man to an admirable character. LOL, the saying about the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach is definitely at play in this drama. It was so cute how he always declares his wife as the best chef in the world and lives for her cooking. It’s an overall good vibe with a married couple who ended up happily married throughout. Bonus happy moments were when she gave birth to twins.  The girl’s in-laws are also very lovable characters here.

kaddict_since2016:

I am still in two minds about this one tho It sounds like a Full House kind of story to me.I didn't like that the ML was in love with the other girl almost throughout the drama.Is it very similar to Full house?

Actually I didnt find any major similarities between the two,or maybe the time frame in which I watched these two was too far so no connection really stayed on my mind.You should try to watch it!I think the ML is not really in love with her childhood friend.,haha just my opinion.

our glamorous time 

love now

Not a "real" marriage:

• +1 Marriage Contract
  • +1 Because This Is My First Life
  • +1 Love O2O (they get married in a game, and get married for real in the last episode)
  • 100 Days My Prince
  • The Eternal Love (it starts out as an arranged marriage, but they consummate it and become a real couple pretty quickly)
  • W Two Worlds - the ML pretends the FL is his fiancee pretty early on, but I can't remember if they transition to being fake married before or after the half-way point

Real Marriage:

• +1 The Story of Ming Lan
  • Prince of Lan Ling - iirc they have a fake marriage early on and then a real marriage in the middle - episode 19 of 46
  • Misty - fair warning: it's a marriage with acknowledged one-sided feelings and the tragedy tag is earned; the ML betrays the FL and it's heavily implied that he ultimately commits suicide
  • Empress Ki - the FL's coronation as empress is partly shown in the first episode as a flash-forward before the story shows the events that led up to it; I believe she becomes one of Ta-hwan's imperial consorts in episode 26 of 51 
  • Sound of the Desert - they sleep together and agree to marry in episode 18 of 35, but for political reasons they're not able to officially get married; however they act like a married couple with the FL living with the ML and they later have a child together
  • Eternal Love / TMOPB - fair warning: amnesia plays a big role 

I would want to get recommendations for marriage drama where the husband doesn't love the wife initially but falls for her eventually. Any suggestions?

You might want to check the following then:
Perfect and Casual
The Love by Hypnotic
Sweet 18
Oh My Sweet Liar
Mr. Queen
Hold On, My Lady
Goong (Princess Hours)