Hi,

I have been looking for a while for some Kdramas with a specific plot, but it's kinda hard to find.

Most of the Kdramas focus on the main guy who is cold and falls in love with the sweet girl.

I am looking for actually opposite - a drama where the girl is cold and falls in love (maybe first) with the guy. 

A good example of a Kdrama I've been watching lately is: Angel's Last Mission: Love

Thanks in advance!

RachelH_101:

You could try Mad Dog.

I read that it doesn't have romance actually. Is it true?

I recommend you these :

Empress Ki - FL becomes cold and she wants revenge , ML is sweet and he only cares about his love, however there are two male leads so two different love stories 

That Winter the Wind Blows - FL is blind, she is cold and doesn't want to live anymore, ML pretends to be her lost brother because of money but he falls in love with her 

Kdramalover203:

I recommend you these :

Empress Ki - FL becomes cold and she wants revenge , ML is sweet and he only cares about his love, however there are two male leads so two different love stories 

That Winter the Wind Blows - FL is blind, she is cold and doesn't want to live anymore, ML pretends to be her lost brother because of money but he falls in love with her 

Thank you!

I have two questions please:

Empress Ki   - Is it a love triangle between two ML's and the FL?

That Winter the Wind Blows - I heard about this drama. Isn't it a melodrama?  The last time I watched a melodrama was "Innocent Man" and it was too much for me. Does it give the same vibe?

Adgoshel:

Thank you!

I have two questions please:

Empress Ki   - Is it a love triangle between two ML's and the FL?

That Winter the Wind Blows - I heard about this drama. Isn't it a melodrama?  The last time I watched a melodrama was "Innocent Man" and it was too much for me. Does it give the same vibe?

Empress Ki- Yes, it's a love triangle between two ML and the FL, one of the best love triangles in dramas

That Winter the Wind Blows- Yes, it is a melodrama but it gives a really different vibe, Innocent Man was over the top for me too but I liked That Winter the Wind Blows very much, it's really addicting and leads have chemistry "out of the world "