Just watching One SPring Night, and while i really liked it, the episode 12-14 breakups all melodrama shows do feels soooooo unnecesary and forced most of the time, just dumb drama for the hell of it, any drama/melo shows with a strong couple that just powers through the las 1/2 or 1/3 of the drama through thick and thin?

Jesus this trope, or cliche or whatever pisses me off to no end, and always gets resolved after a lot of staring and an unnecesary apology from someone that really didnt do much wrong (or some asshole parents becoming less assholy)

THE COUPLE FROM ONE SPRING NIGHT DIDN'T EVEN BREAK UP THO 

iKdrama :

THE COUPLE FROM ONE SPRING NIGHT DIDN'T EVEN BREAK UP THO 

Well go on a "break" or whatever, annoys me equally, it also felt super forced, they brought up insecurities from him, that while make sense in a way, had never even been hinted at, and her reaction came out of left field too

I think their issue was actually pretty normal and expected 

I mean, I think it was normal for him to probably have his bottled up feelings come out like that after being careful and proper for so many years. And as he meet the FL I think it was hinted heavily that he was slowly changing back to being impulsive, and the explosion was just something that was supposed to happen I don't think it was insecurity, it was definitely a valid worry. 

As for the FL, the reaction was not the best but as she mentioned a few times she is selfish. Before she worries about the ML feelings she goes first. And the was she went about just barrelling through all the issues with his ex and the dad of his ex, plus her dad. To be questioned by the person you were fighting all that for, makes one wary, stop, and think... Rather than what she has been doing by following her feelings. 

... though maybe the set up was probably not properly handled or timed. So I think it was a narrative issue rather than the story one. 

And as iKdrama mentioned they didn't even break up. And if you compare this drama to other 95% Kdrama where the leads break up for "noble" stupid sacrifice and get together after a time lapse, the usual Kdrama formula. Something ind the rain was just that, and it was unsatisfying ending. 

But if you are looking for dramas with no break ups. Then Love O2O is probably the first drama I could think of. It's a Chinese one. 

For Kdrama, maybe try: a Poem A Day and Plus Nine Boys. But I guess they didn't need break up right at penutilate because being together after the big rejection/betrayal was the main narrative ... (?) 

Hmm.. thinking hard but its really hard to find one. 

Tunnel its crime drama so romance is secondary but I like the main couple. the main couple is married. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

Romance is a bonus book . ^_^ 

As far as I can remember, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo didn't have a break up and in Her Private Life they "broke up" in the sense that they stopped fake dating, but that was before they got together for real.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty although it did take them a while to really get together but once they did they never broke up.

I just got done watching Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim - no breakups in there, they have a little bout with jeaousy on either side and manage to deal with it like the adults they are.  I did think they were going to do a breakup at one point when the man says "let's stop here" but what he meant was "let's just stop with this, we just made up, let's just have some happy times", which she appreciates and they move on!

Definitely recommend it for all the warm feels :)