Hello!

So, I totally love horror movies and Dramas. I'm interested mainly in korean and chinese series. I want to add a couple of Movies or Dramas (Preferably) to watch in October. I've already lined up "Strangers from Hell" and I'm going to finish up "Hotel Del Luna" What do you guys recommend? (no cutesy, romance dramas please. Horror, Thrillers or Suspense only) :-) Thank you!!!!

• Nightmare Teacher (it's a Korean web drama and the production quality is low, but the stories really did give me the creeps)
  • Dumplings (a Hong Kong movie; it's creepy in a gross way, I guess, and very memorable)
 kura2ninja:
  • Nightmare Teacher (it's a Korean web drama and the production quality is low, but the stories really did give me the creeps)
  • Dumplings (a Hong Kong movie; it's creepy in a gross way, I guess, and very memorable)

thank you! I will add both of these! :-)

I just started Save Me and it definitely fits the creepy season. 

https://mydramalist.com/14890-evil-minds 

While I didn't necessarily love this drama, it's pretty creepy. 

Thank you @mengosteen and @looktothestars! I added both to my plan to watch. :-) Both look really interesting. 

Got nothing to deliver to your list but really liked your idea so I'm commenting for the notifications, sorry!

Azu:

Got nothing to deliver to your list but really liked your idea so I'm commenting for the notifications, sorry!

Lol there's a little arrow next to the eyeball at the top of the page. If you click on it and press 'subscribe' you can get the notifications without commenting. 

looktothestars:

Lol there's a little arrow next to the eyeball at the top of the page. If you click on it and press 'subscribe' you can get the notifications without commenting. 

Ah wasn't aware, thank you