Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

spacepugs:

Extraordinary You, Crash Landing on You and Goblin

I dislike the romance genre in Asian dramas in general, but there are many exceptions as well, and I had these three recommended to me so many times that I decided to give them a chance... alas :(

Wanted to share with you this list that I just shared on another thread for the few romance dramas that I absolutely adore. Some of them are on the slower side and the chemistry happens on very subtle ways mostly by the actors' acting (like Chocolate) so it's not up everyone's alley, but I value character building the most in dramas. How this character thinks, says things, acts, makes choices, really would be reasonable coming from the background and environment the writer gave him/her. Is this person believable. 

- Suspicious Partner

- Melo is My Nature / Be Melodramatic 

- Shopping King Louie

- It's Okay, That's Love

- Queen In Hyun's Man

- Because This is My First Life

- Couple or Trouble

- Chocolate

- 9 End 2 Outs

VagabondI am sorry this drama has no logic. I cannot lol
Descendants of the Sun

You Who Came From The Star

The Legend of the Blue Sea

Crash Landing on You
To be fair it's the only drama from the same writer that I can actually finish, but I fast forwarded probably 40% of it at least. The romance was way too shallow and the characters as well. I don't feel any romance between them cos the plots are so heartlessly written to be "popular".
Scarlet Heart Ryeo

The Heirs
AbyssThe best thing of this drama is Seo In Guk and Jung So Min's cameo
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
The chemistry between the two leads are really exceptional but the plot and everything else is such terrible and worst - not funny at all
The K2

Voice
I CANNOT STAND THIS DRAMA
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Mainly because I really find the female lead's acting bad, she always gives off a feeling that she's acting and she needs to look pretty in every scene
Cheese in the Trap

Hotel de Luna
I don't hate it, I actually finished it, it's pretty good but it's a very predictable and "textbook" drama. Every episode I could guessed whatever the character is going to say exactly word by word at least 3 times.
Extraordinary You
To be fair I LOVED it so much before ep5/6 and it deserves the hype for that start, but then it just went downhill afterwards.
Oh My Ghostess
How they wrote the romance between the two leads really didn't make sense to me.
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I don't hate this at all and it's honestly quite cute, but so many rated this as their "best drama ever" that's wayyyyy too far fetched lol
Itaewon Class
It could have been so much better if they don't ruin the characters
She Was Pretty
Melting Me Softly
Same writer as Strong Woman DBS. Her issue is always on the plot and humor. It's not logical and it's also very bad humor. Her side characters are always trying way too hard to be funny but they are not and boring.

The Heirs 

Abyss 

Orange Marmalade 

Cheese in the Trap -  I liked it; seemed different but the same reason I liked it I disliked it

Melting Me Softly -  Had potential; was dragging

Secret Garden 

Doctor Stranger -  not sure if its popular but…

Are you Human too? - In the beginning, the FL was annoying became bearable later on. Still finding it hard to finish lol

The K2

I guess everybody really doesnt like Healer, DOTS and WWWSK  lol.

pickyprincessnk:

I guess everybody really doesnt like Healer, DOTS and WWWSK  lol.

I liked Healer and Dots, but I can understand why people don't. I also didn't like What's wrong with Secretary Kim. 

HEALER

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON 

GOBLIN

WWWSK

MOON LOVERS

CLOY

MY LOVE FROM THE STAR

For me it would be:

* Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

* Why Scretary Kim

* Descendants of the Sun

Honorable mention to Goblin, I did finished it but I watched the last chapter three years later. I think I watched the series just for the Reaper and Sunny, the main couple gave me the creeps (I couldn't get past the age difference).

The one that will always come to mind is: Kill Me, Heal Me. To this day I don't know how I finished it.

Other ones I enjoyed a bit but didn't seem to enjoy it as much as everyone else are:

She was Pretty (<-- was super disappointed in this one)

Fated to Love you (<-- this one too)

Oh My Venus

Hospital Playlist, I don't know if it's the medical or slice of life part that I'm so bored watching the first 3 eps?? I only tried watching it to see what the hype's all about

The King: Eternal Monarch - I really wanted to like this but the script feels mediocre/forced romance, I'm just watching it as a filler drama at this point. 

Sunset:
The King: Eternal Monarch - I really wanted to like this but the script feels mediocre/forced romance, I'm just watching it as a filler drama at this point. 

Same

For me it's:

- What's wrong with secretary Kim?  I tried watching it couple of times but it just didn't click with         me, it was too unoriginal and cliché in my eyes

- While you were sleeping   The beginning was so great, I loved it until I hit the 16 ep which went downhill real quick.

- Kingdom Tried to watch couple of times too but again didn't work for me

- He is psychometric   boring and don't get the hype of the show

- Abyss    tbh I watched it for the actors and it was boring as hell so I regretted it

- when the Camellia blooms   I didn't vibe with it, but I get why people would like it

- Strong woman Do Bong Soon     I really don't get the hype of this show, too cheesy and unfunny

Goblin 

The heirs

Pinocchio

While you were sleeping 

Cheese in the trap

Cinderella and four knights 

Hwarang 

Love in the moonlight 

Doctors

Another miss oh 

You might think I don't like Park shin hye and lee jong suk but you are wrong. I did my best to watch them all. I have completed some of these dramas but yeah.