Is anyone else watching this show?! If you're not, it's a variety show with 6 people who go off on a 1 night 2 day adventure where they have to perform missions and play games for food, sleeping privilages and just about anything else the PD can come up with. He's an evil Genius!

There are two comediens, two singers and two actors (Lee Seung Gi and Uhm Tae Woong) Evidently it is supposed to be a twisty way to showcase/highlight beautiful areas around Korea and it does do that...but what a way to accomplish that task. Dramabeans (Javabeans) reviews this almost every Sunday and that's what got me interested. Then I found a place to watch it. IT IS HILARIOUS! ...and I am addicted.
I've only seen two episodes or so of the episodes with Uhm Tae Woong. I think I'm subconsciously mourning the departure of MC Mong from the show, who was definitely the highlight of the show for me.

Oh, Mong-ah! Why did you think it was a smart move to shirk your military duty?!
I've seen the reviews you're talking about on Dramabeans (haven't read them though). I always did wonder what the show was about, thanks for the info.

I don't know if I'd watch it....I don't usually watch variety shows. The only ones I've seen have been the ones with SS501 in them. And sometimes I don't even watch an entire episode, only the clips in which they appear. I love their personalities and that's the only reason. The premise of this show sounds interesting and I like Lee Seung Ki.....but I'm already so busy I wish there were more hours in the day or I had a magical pill which would allow me never to need sleep. Or to pause time.....that would be a cool skill. :p

Anywho, you're post has tempted me to watch an episode though jeanie......*sigh*
Haha, that clip was funny and cute. Now I'm more tempted.....~
ilovemybias wrote: I've seen the reviews you're talking about on Dramabeans (haven't read them though). I always did wonder what the show was about, thanks for the info.

I don't know if I'd watch it....I don't usually watch variety shows. The only ones I've seen have been the ones with SS501 in them. And sometimes I don't even watch an entire episode, only the clips in which they appear. I love their personalities and that's the only reason. The premise of this show sounds interesting and I like Lee Seung Ki.....but I'm already so busy I wish there were more hours in the day or I had a magical pill which would allow me never to need sleep. Or to pause time.....that would be a cool skill. :p

Anywho, you're post has tempted me to watch an episode though jeanie......*sigh*

I NEVER watch variety shows...be they American or I don't know...pick a country! But I started reading the recaps (maybe I have a little too much time on my hands) and started to become terribly curious to see this show in the flesh. Then once I did...I just love it!
EA-teru wrote: I've only seen two episodes or so of the episodes with Uhm Tae Woong. I think I'm subconsciously mourning the departure of MC Mong from the show, who was definitely the highlight of the show for me.

Oh, Mong-ah! Why did you think it was a smart move to shirk your military duty?!

LOL! Clearly I need to go back farther!!!!
EA-teru wrote:

I wonder the same thing. He should have just gone to the army, done his time in the special entertainment area, and gone back to the show after his finished his service like Jongmin did...
I LOVE this show! Taewoong...he's such a dork. I love him! I actually miss Mong, too. I also miss Kim C, but I may be the only one.
As long as Lee Sugeun stays on, I'm happy.
CLZ wrote: As long as Lee Sugeun stays on, I'm happy.

I love him too.
porotto wrote: I LOVE this show! Taewoong...he's such a dork. I love him! I actually miss Mong, too. I also miss Kim C, but I may be the only one.

Definitely miss Kim C as well. I really liked that he brought a more laid back vibe to the group since he was so quiet, but when he cracked a joke, it was always hilarious. MC Mong was like a more outgoing version of Kim C, and I loved watching his interactions with the random people they encountered during their trips. He was always so warm, and it seemed like he became best friends instantly with every one, and my poorly chosen crush on MC Mong is totally showing, isn't it?

On a side note, your avatar reminds me of Running Man: a cast member Haha's nickname is Haharo.
I love HaHa! HaHa and his Haroro-ness introduced me to Pororo. XD

But, yeah, I like Mong, too. I think it was him who asked the English guy during the International Friends (or whatever it was called special) if his daughter was a year old and the guy replied, "No, four months." And both he and the Englisman looked at each other like, "I think there is a cultural disconnected happening here." (Korean age is different.)
^^ which cracked me up. >_<
I know where to find new episodes...Can anyone message me where I can find the old ones? Is it subbed on YouTube? These pictures and videos have me itching to watch. ...oh man...what am I doing? Aren't I addicted enough to dramas and now I'm adding a variety show?!

p.s...please message me a link if you can! Kamsamnida!
razia14 wrote: I know where to find new episodes...Can anyone message me where I can find the old ones? Is it subbed on YouTube? These pictures and videos have me itching to watch. ...oh man...what am I doing? Aren't I addicted enough to dramas and now I'm adding a variety show?!

p.s...please message me a link if you can! Kamsamnida!

There are some older ones in the link I sent you the other day. The Boo one...lol