KamZ wrote: i haven't watched all the episodes..and i don't plan to either lol..lis-ssi just listed me the ones with my fav stars which she thought i would enjoy so i've only watched those lol...i have only recently started watching RM so you can imagine how many episodes i must have watched so far lol..but i love it and i plan to continue watching ^_^

lol Kamz yo make it sound so easy! I'm an obsessive compulsive so every time I try to skip chapters, I always have to go back because I feel I'm doing something terribly wrong XD
beca256 wrote: lol Kamz yo make it sound so easy! I'm an obsessive compulsive so every time I try to skip chapters, I always have to go back because I feel I'm doing something terribly wrong XD

lol..i too am like that when it comes to dramas...but with shows like these it's different..each episode is different anyways..they aren't usually related so it's ok to skip imo...lol
KamZ wrote: oooh....i'm all excited now...can't wait to watch ep. 80...because of all of those "--> <--"s above..i want to know what's between those "--> <--"s lol

Jajajajaja...But that one doesn't have any celebrities you like...oh wait, I think an actress from NTOG is a guest...lol

beca256 wrote: lol I feel the same way but I have to catch up with 67 eps, so my hopes aren't very high

You can do it!

PinkDiamond wrote: Why the heck is it >Ji Hyo again!?*rolls eyes! >The show wouldn't be the same without her, and I'm all for her getting her airtime in, but really??? She wins again! I honestly believe the PD's feel bad for her because how the guys pick on her. Not to mention the first episode when she always had to fight them off.And why the heck do the guys not ever suspect her??? Geez!<<<

-->I thought it would bother me if she won again and it did until they showed her in that black outfit...jejeje...But I hope in ep. 81 someone else wins. She has been winning too much lately.<--
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja...But that one doesn't have any celebrities you like...oh wait, I think an actress from NTOG is a guest...lol

but i watch all the RM eps. now..i was just just talking about the earlier ones lol...i think i have watched all the eps. after 70th ep.
KamZ wrote: but i watch all the RM eps. now..i was just just talking about the earlier ones lol...i think i have watched all the eps. after 70th ep.

Was that the one with Lee Minki, Son Ye-jin and some other actor?
LisNoir wrote: Was that the one with Lee Minki, Son Ye-jin and some other actor?

i have watched an episode which had Son Ye-Jin..although i don't know if that was ep. 70 lol
"Chuno" Couple Oh Ji Ho and Lee Da Hae to Appear in "Running Man"

“Chuno” couple Oh Ji Ho and Lee Da Hae are back together again. This time, the good-looking actors are running—not from slave-hunters like they were in the drama, but for SBS’ Sunday variety “Running Man.”

On February 7, a photo of the two with the cast of “Running Man” circulated through online community boards and social networking sites. The photo was reportedly taken by sharp-eyed fans in Busan, where one of the show’s missions were completed.

According to reports, Lee Da Hae and Oh Ji Ho teamed with HaHa. Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin formed another team, while Yoo Jae Suk and the “Monday Couple” Gary and Song Ji Hyo made up the other.

Netizens who have seen the photos commented, “When will this special happen?” “Who is the chaser this time?” “Always, a spoiler for ‘Running Man,’” It’s good to see the ‘Chuno’ couple together after a long time,” and such.

OMO..OMO....Na Ottokhae???!!!!!!!..how about you Lis-ssi?! what are we going to do now?! She has trapped us LOL
****!!!!!!! *takes calming breathes*... I'll have to wait until someone tells me if she's in Suk Jin's team (which will mean less airtime for her...jejejejeje) I'll probably watch it anyways, mumbling and grumbling every time her ...face appears on screen, because of the cast, but if her team wins. I will NOT be happy....LOL Does she even have a new drama in S. Korea? *sigh*
LisNoir wrote: ****!!!!!!! *takes calming breathes*...

I'll have to wait until someone tells me if she's in Suk Jin's team (which will mean less airtime for her...jejejejeje)

I'll probably watch it anyways, mumbling and grumbling every time her ...face appears on screen, because of the cast, but if her team wins. I will NOT be happy....LOL

Does she even have a new drama in S. Korea? *sigh*

who cares even if she does?! i won't be watching it, would you?! lol

as for ep. 80...it was Daebak...the quiz, the dance everything was hilarious...i was literally ROFLing
KamZ wrote: who cares even if she does?! i won't be watching it, would you?! lol

as for ep. 80...it was Daebak...the quiz, the dance everything was hilarious...i was literally ROFLing

Hells no! But they usually go when they are promoting something....*groans* LOL

Yeah, I liked ep. 80 too.
LisNoir wrote: Hells no! But they usually go when they are promoting something....*groans* LOL

that's what i thought too...she prolly has something coming up soon(ish)..not necessarily a drama...or she's there just to harass us lol
KamZ wrote: that's what i thought too...she prolly has something coming up soon(ish)..not necessarily a drama...or she's there just to harass us lol

I knew it...She's out to ruin our fun...LOL
I didn't know there were so many people on MDL who dislike LDH. I've never been an eager fan, but I have never found a reason to dislike her. Then again I didn't watch Miss Ripley, which I heard was disappointing. Or is there something else I'm missing??
LisNoir wrote: I knew it...She's out to ruin our fun...LOL

She is lol

msrules92 wrote: I didn't know there were so many people on MDL who dislike LDH. I've never been an eager fan, but I have never found a reason to dislike her. Then again I didn't watch Miss Ripley, which I heard was disappointing. Or is there something else I'm missing??

Have you seen My Girl yet?! that's where out hatred for her started...if you have watched it and liked her you will prolly never hate her lol..