LisNoir wrote: Was that the recycling one? I don't remember well...lol

:O That would be awesome, wouldn't it.

I wouldn't either...lol

I'm still waiting for ep. 79 to be uploaded.

Lol yeah it's the recycling one. I still can't get over how scary they where. And I have a terrible memory so I understand lol.
KamZ wrote: although i'm surprised you haven't watched it raw..or have you? and now waiting for the subs to watch it again? lol..

I haven't...lol I had been catching up on the Lunar New Year specials....lol

ali101234 wrote: Lol yeah it's the recycling one. I still can't get over how scary they where. And I have a terrible memory so I understand lol.

They were fierce..lol

Ep. 79 is out. I'll watch it when I wake up.
LisNoir wrote: Ep. 79 is out. I'll watch it when I wake up.

yippeeeeee ^_^
Ugh, I'm unhappy with the results again.....----->I'm all about girl power, but really Ji Hyo AGAIN....I'm sick of her or the group she's in winning...lol I was rooting for -->The spy, and then even more when I found out Suk Jin was "Lupin"<---

And how hard is it to shove Ji Hyo out of the way? I'm gonna sort of quote Simon in EYK when they were reviewing MBLAQ's MV..... "She's a tiny Asian woman, who probably weights 110 pounds...wet." Aigooo Not that I'm pro men hitting women, but she IS playing with the boys....

But I was hyped when -->I found out Suk Jin was the suspect, since he did manage to out a few people. I would not have given Jong Kook a chance, why did he that? So annoyed...lol<-----

But at least, -->Kim Jong Kook, praised him for the sceneario.<---*sigh* LOL

On another note, I thought -->Gary's out was the funniest since Suk Jin was like "You are Sherlock Holmes and I'm Lupin" and Gary goes something along the lines of "I wouldn't know. I've never read it.<-- That was so hilarious...

And then when the people were in the jail and someone comes in --->They were trying to confuse the guest Do Hyun, I think, but Gary was the most confused of them all.<--- I was laughing a bit too much.
OK i think its safe to say i have become a Running Man addict lol. over the past like 2 weeks i have watched almost 20 eps. I LOVE RUNNING MAN <3.
Jajaja, when I started to get hooked on RM, I stopped watching dramas and did a RM marathon.
PinkDiamond wrote: WTH!!!! Why...Everything was planned! And it back fired! I'm so sick of you know who winning! Geez!

I know!!!!! -->I still say, he shouldn't have given them a chance to "talk it out". I mean, since when does the commander, or Ji Hyo for that matter, give anyone chances? <--

I think I need to write to the PD of the show....lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, when I started to get hooked on RM, I stopped watching dramas and did a RM marathon.

I did the exact same thing. This was when they were around the 58/59-ish mark. A few months ago. I'm addicted to this show. :D
i really need to complete ep. 79...i started it yesterday..now only if my boss would go out for a stroll ^_^
hyeon-ee wrote: i really need to complete ep. 79...i started it yesterday..now only if my boss would go out for a stroll ^_^

this is kamz btw...i have absolutely no idea how that happened lol..hyeon-ee is my account as well but i hardly use it..and i had signed in as kamz..this is just weird ^_^
KamZ wrote: this is kamz btw...i have absolutely no idea how that happened lol..hyeon-ee is my account as well but i hardly use it..and i had signed in as kamz..this is just weird ^_^

lol looks like you have a split personality
beca256 wrote: lol looks like you have a split personality

i know..it's scary lol...i'm scared of myself now lol..btw have you checked the bollywood thread? heh..sorry not trying to threadjack..i ♥ RM :)
finally completed ep. 79...whoa that was some twist...DAEBAK!!!!

awwww...i wanted -Suk Jin hyung- to win..-he was just useless without those 2 lol lols- LOL...