PinkDiamond wrote: And what was up with that ending? I was thinking the >green team< was going to win! And >Gary and Kwang Soo got nothing? Bwhahaha!<

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is not satisfied with the ending...I've been complaining about it since I watched the episode...lol
Just finished ep 24 :) LMAO was it like the Secret Garden edition or somthing??? they had the music the sit ups even the track suits. Oh and the girls where scary in this ep O___O especially Lee Kyung-shil i would not want to get on her bad side lol.
Im watching ep 28 right now im liking the thing they are doing with the chasing game where they have to find the guest i cant stop laughing. the TVXQ one is my favorite :) so far.
ali101234 wrote: Just finished ep 24 :) LMAO was it like the Secret Garden edition or somthing??? they had the music the sit ups even the track suits.
Oh and the girls where scary in this ep O___O especially Lee Kyung-shil i would not want to get on her bad side lol.

ur so right i have only seen a few eps but the girls have been vicious beyond belief loool
RainFlower wrote: ur so right i have only seen a few eps but the girls have been vicious beyond belief loool

LOL yes they are just wait till you get to ep 24 thats the scariest i have ever seen them they showed no mercy whatsoever.
I just starting watching this after several people recommended to me. I don't like variety shows so I wasn't sure about this one, but I have to admit I fell in love with Running Man from the first 5 minutes of the first episode! I love it, it's really original and different from any other variety show! It makes me want to create a Running Man competition myself! *-* So I'm on episode 7 but my favorite one yet was 2&3, which were with Lee Chun Hee, Song Ji Hyo (before she became permanent) and Hara. I loved the diving challenge, it really was scary
beca256 wrote: I just starting watching this after several people recommended to me. I don't like variety shows so I wasn't sure about this one, but I have to admit I fell in love with Running Man from the first 5 minutes of the first episode! I love it, it's really original and different from any other variety show! It makes me want to create a Running Man competition myself! *-*

So I'm on episode 7 but my favorite one yet was 2&3, which were with Lee Chun Hee, Song Ji Hyo (before she became permanent) and Hara.
I loved the diving challenge, it really was scary

Ah YAY im glad you are loving it :D. i also loved the diving challenge it was scary but all they had to do was close their eyes and walk off i dont know why they fought it so much :p LOL.
ali101234 wrote: Ah YAY im glad you are loving it :D. i also loved the diving challenge it was scary but all they had to do was close their eyes and walk off i dont know why they fought it so much :p LOL.

LOL I never would've done the 10 m jump, though, that was insane xD
beca256 wrote: LOL I never would've done the 10 m jump, though, that was insane xD

i'd like to say i would but the second i get up there i would probably chicken out :p lol
ali101234 wrote: i'd like to say i would but the second i get up there i would probably chicken out :p lol

I think I wouldn't even fo the 3.5 m jump, I'm a real chicken xD
ali101234 wrote: LOL yes they are just wait till you get to ep 24 thats the scariest i have ever seen them they showed no mercy whatsoever.

Was that the recycling one? I don't remember well...lol

beca256 wrote: I just starting watching this after several people recommended to me. I don't like variety shows so I wasn't sure about this one, but I have to admit I fell in love with Running Man from the first 5 minutes of the first episode! I love it, it's really original and different from any other variety show! It makes me want to create a Running Man competition myself! *-*

:O That would be awesome, wouldn't it.

beca256 wrote: I think I wouldn't even fo the 3.5 m jump, I'm a real chicken xD

I wouldn't either...lol

I'm still waiting for ep. 79 to be uploaded.
‘Running Man’ keeps their promise and sends Gary to Europe

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120123_gary_1-460x344.jpg[/IMG]

Leessang‘s Gary shared the above photo via his official Twitter page and wrote, “Lol lol.

Gary won a special trip to Europe after triumphing his fellow ‘Running Man‘ co-stars on the December 25th episode.

The way Gary is standing in front of an antique-style Hilton hotel in the photo reminded fans of a magazine pictorial.

Netizens who saw the photo remarked, “How is Europe? So lucky“, “Are you there by yourself?”, “I really wanna go. I would like to be there with you“, “Gil must be so jealous!”, and more.

In related news, the singer also tweeted on the 22nd, “To everyone I love, have a safe and blessed holiday. 2012 is a new year full of challenges and opportunities! Let’s go crazy starting in February. Leessang’s new album, my business, let’s go! ‘Running Man’ kept their promise and I am headed to Europe tomorrow. I’ll be back soon. So excited.

Source & Image: Gary’s Twitter |via: allkpop

==============================================================

Gary gets “kidnapped” by ‘Running Man’ crew upon his return to Korea

Leessang‘s Gary recently won a trip to Europe after he emerged victorious on the December 25th episode of ‘Running Man‘.

The ‘Running Man’ staff kept their promise and sent the singer overseas; Gary even shared photos from his trip through his personal Twitter.

Sadly, his vacation came to an end and Gary returned to Korea on January 30th.

Gary’s fans gathered at the airport to welcome him back, but their efforts to catch a glimpse of the star were frustrated by the ‘Running Man’ crew. The fans reported that Gary’s ‘Running Mancastmates encircled him after he stepped out from the arrival gate, and it looked as though Gary was being ‘kidnapped’ to go back to work.

Netizens laughed as they commented, “[I]That cast is something else. Poor Gary
“, “This episode should be good“, and “He got hustled to go back to work hahaha

Source & Image: TVReport |via: Nate & allkpop
LisNoir wrote: I'm still waiting for ep. 79 to be uploaded.

na du...and it still says 0%..everything else is 100%..i'm hoping for the uploading to be completed by tonight ^_^
KamZ wrote: na du...and it still says 0%..everything else is 100%..i'm hoping for the uploading to be completed by tonight ^_^

Maybe when I wake up tomorrow, it will be up. :D
LisNoir wrote: Maybe when I wake up tomorrow, it will be up. :D

although i'm surprised you haven't watched it raw..or have you? and now waiting for the subs to watch it again? lol..